• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo Toolkit 27 lets you skip the iPlayer device check

3 posts in this topic

Posted

modacotoolkitlogo.png

Last week, our beloved BBC finally added download support to iPlayer on Android! Hurrah! Sadly, they limit download functionality to a small number of devices. Boo. Enter MoDaCo Toolkit 27!

MoDaCo Toolkit is a multi function toolkit designed for use with the Xposed Framework.

The new addition allows you to disable the device check in the BBC iPlayer app, enabling downloads on phones and tablets that wouldn't normally be supported.

Bear in mind if you use it that the reason that the supported devices list is short is because the BBC want to guarantee a certain level of quality - if you use the toolkit and you get a sub-par experience, don't blame them! :)

Also bear in mind that the toolkit only removes the device check, it doesn't mess with the DRM or anything else and it won't help you rip off content. We wouldn't like that.

Ready to give it a try? Head on over to the MoDaCo Toolkit download topic for details!

iplayerbutterflys.png

Click here to view the item

Posted (edited)

Paul Modaco my friend need your advice please I updated mi htc one x from a update from the phone it self aand bum bootloop in htc logo mow its brand new son no nadroids no nothing so far is s-off unlocked and I cam only ascces to the bootloader I flashed cwm but it sucks Im flashing right now yours...my question is should I flash a RUU o can I flash via your recovery a rom? mount stprafe in cwm it doesnt work and the batery OMG....what should I do??thanks one x int by the way

Edited by buhor

Posted

Paul Modaco my friend need your advice please I updated mi htc one x from a update from the phone it self aand bum bootloop in htc logo mow its brand new son no nadroids no nothing so far is s-off unlocked and I cam only ascces to the bootloader I flashed cwm but it sucks Im flashing right now yours...my question is should I flash a RUU o can I flash via your recovery a rom? mount stprafe in cwm it doesnt work and the batery OMG....what should I do??thanks one x int by the way

I would search google, or post on the HTC One forum. You will probably get more answers there.

Thanks Paul! I really needed this!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.