MoDaCo Toolkit 27 lets you skip the iPlayer device check

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

modacotoolkitlogo.png

Last week, our beloved BBC finally added download support to iPlayer on Android! Hurrah! Sadly, they limit download functionality to a small number of devices. Boo. Enter MoDaCo Toolkit 27!

MoDaCo Toolkit is a multi function toolkit designed for use with the Xposed Framework.

The new addition allows you to disable the device check in the BBC iPlayer app, enabling downloads on phones and tablets that wouldn't normally be supported.

Bear in mind if you use it that the reason that the supported devices list is short is because the BBC want to guarantee a certain level of quality - if you use the toolkit and you get a sub-par experience, don't blame them! :)

Also bear in mind that the toolkit only removes the device check, it doesn't mess with the DRM or anything else and it won't help you rip off content. We wouldn't like that.

Ready to give it a try? Head on over to the MoDaCo Toolkit download topic for details!

iplayerbutterflys.png

Click here to view the item

Paul Modaco my friend need your advice please I updated mi htc one x from a update from the phone it self aand bum bootloop in htc logo mow its brand new son no nadroids no nothing so far is s-off unlocked and I cam only ascces to the bootloader I flashed cwm but it sucks Im flashing right now yours...my question is should I flash a RUU o can I flash via your recovery a rom? mount stprafe in cwm it doesnt work and the batery OMG....what should I do??thanks one x int by the way

Edited by buhor

Guest george109

Paul Modaco my friend need your advice please I updated mi htc one x from a update from the phone it self aand bum bootloop in htc logo mow its brand new son no nadroids no nothing so far is s-off unlocked and I cam only ascces to the bootloader I flashed cwm but it sucks Im flashing right now yours...my question is should I flash a RUU o can I flash via your recovery a rom? mount stprafe in cwm it doesnt work and the batery OMG....what should I do??thanks one x int by the way

I would search google, or post on the HTC One forum. You will probably get more answers there.

Thanks Paul! I really needed this!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.