CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

I love this rom, but camera doesn't work (cannot contact camera) and flash torch crashes. I tried any others camera (miui,...) but they don't work. I tried to reflash with full wipes, cwm or twrp. Any ideas ? Thanks

Guest GAI4000

I love this rom, but camera doesn't work (cannot contact camera) and flash torch crashes. I tried any others camera (miui,...) but they don't work. I tried to reflash with full wipes, cwm or twrp. Any ideas ? Thanks

Camera pictures wont save sometimes?

Is EGL related problem.

i remember that happens also on old stock roms (b174, b190) and since b197 this does not happen, maybe huawei fixed something on EGL?because also b197 and b199 are more fast in UI and games than B174 and b190

Downlaoding now. New Play Services improved battery on CM11, but as a whole its a bit laggy, so we'll give this a go.

this is the fastest rom for our device

Just installed and setup the ROM for my needs,installed all ma apps and all is fine until this second :D

Am i the only one who think the volume can be a little high? :wacko:

Hope you will do something in next build,kra1o5

Great Job

Edit: Back with bugs :blush:

1. While playing music lock screen is weird :wacko:

2. No notification comes for FB messenger :(

Edited by MasterRck

No notification bug is truly annoying :(

I can't be in touch with ma friends and family :(

Is there a solution for this???????

I am having to be there always looking fb messanger app to see if new msgs are up :(

Truly very bad thing for such good,smooth,stable ROM.

2. No notification comes for FB messenger :(

No notification for instagram and facebook either :( When i was on cm11 i had the same problem, i am not sure if it is a bug with cyanogenmod roms or what?! But i havn't face this issue in stock based roms Edited by ako0

seems to be true. I don't use facebook app, but i did a test and didn't be noticed. I stay on this rom because i find it very fast and smooth and i don't use mail and app notification...

Sorry but now, i receive facebook notifications ! Since i've actived notifications, at the beginnig it doesn't work, but in the last hour, i received two facebook notifications : a message and an invitation.

Guest thebros991

hi. I've just installed this rom to try it, I've used CM11 for several weeks. I've got two problems:

1) in the status bar, I have set circular icon with percentage, but appear both standard battery icon and circular icon with % (I want the last one)

2) less important, the module  "Tinted status bar"  of Xposed Framework doesen't work

I've flashed the rom with TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 

hi. I've just installed this rom to try it, I've used CM11 for several weeks. I've got two problems:

1) in the status bar, I have set circular icon with percentage, but appear both standard battery icon and circular icon with % (I want the last one)

This happens if you have gravity box installed, indeed this is not recommended to install gravity box on custom rom (cm,aokp,pac and many others), you can read this in the FAQS when you install the module

Guest thebros991

This happens if you have gravity box installed, indeed this is not recommended to install gravity box on custom rom (cm,aokp,pac and many others), you can read this in the FAQS when you install the module

thank you.. I've solved the problem disabling the battery icon type from gravitybox! now I've only the icon that I wanted :)

and what about tinted status bar? No solutions?

thank you.. I've solved the problem disabling the battery icon type from gravitybox! now I've only the icon that I wanted :)

and what about tinted status bar? No solutions?

sorry but i dont use this thing so i dont know, maybe doesnt work for the same reason of gravity box because the cyanogenmod's systemUI is a lot modified

Edited by fonz93

Anyone notice a battery drain (about 1% per 15 min) ? Don't have this in other roms. I've installed new "google play services" 4.1.31 and desactived location services but it's still the same...

Anyone notice a battery drain (about 1% per 15 min) ? Don't have this in other roms. I've installed new "google play services" 4.1.31 and desactived location services but it's still the same...

Same here... I guess that is due to some tweaks on init.huawei.rc

Like this...--->

# Assume SMP uses shared cpufreq policy for all CPUs
    chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq

write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/standalone_power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu1/standalone_power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/standalone_power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu1/standalone_power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate 25000

https://github.com/Kra1o5/android_device_huawei_u8833/blob/cm-10.1/ramdisk/init.huawei.rc

Same here... I guess that is due to some tweaks on init.huawei.rc

Like this...--->

# Assume SMP uses shared cpufreq policy for all CPUs
    chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    chmod 0660 /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    chown system system /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq

write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/standalone_power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu1/standalone_power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/standalone_power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu1/standalone_power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/power_collapse/suspend_enabled 1
    write /sys/module/pm2/modes/cpu0/power_collapse/idle_enabled 1
    write /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate 25000

https://github.com/Kra1o5/android_device_huawei_u8833/blob/cm-10.1/ramdisk/init.huawei.rc

This isnt "tweaks" This lines are present on stock (Not my implementation)

Edited by Kra1o5