my new BlackBerry 10...

Guest momotoo

Though BB10 launched for quite long time, I just got one last month and this is the second BlackBerry I reached ( my friend owned a BlackBerry Z10) . Here is my personal feelings of BB10 focusing on its battery life during a month of usage, but probably most users are quite up on it already...

My BB10 has been updated will result in a longer battery life, but for heavy users like me. Coming from the previous note2, it can no provide enough power. Sometimes i unplugged at morning 7 a.m. and can hardly last till 6 p.m, only some calls and browsing. It last 6-8 hours on average with OEM battery, but over 10 hours per day with the MPJ 2750mAh extended battery I got from my friend.

I have tired some apps like Battery Guru, and lower setting, but not particularly pleased to the result, especially some apps doesn't seem to detect when the battery is being charged.

Like most my previous cell phones, I have spend the better part of each day looking for a place to plug it in and top up the charge until the friend owned Z10 gave his spare MPJ replacement battery to me. I never had a car charger and never needed one, just believe they are not good for mobile phone…so I purchased a corresponding MPJ charger myself.

To sum up my feeling, it is a great BlackBerry bussiness phone as always, but If you are a heavy user, this is not the phone for you unless you got a powerbank or replacement battery.

Also, I wander if there other ways to increase battery life?