• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Roms for Karbonn A30 / Cherry Mobile Titan / Intex Aqua Style / Cross a27.

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After going through lots of searches and forum I've finally found Roms for Karbonn A30 aka Intex Aqua Style aka Cherry mobile titan tv aka Vsun i1 aka cross a27...

This phone has different names in diffrent countries. This phone has 5.9" screen MT6577 1 gh duel core proccesor and 8mp camera. In India this phone comes with 512MB Ram and sold by the Name of Karbonn A30 or INTEX AQUA STYLE.. Whereas in phillipin its known as Cherry Mobile Titan Tv and V sun i1 in china and Cross A27 in Indonasia and it comes with 1GB Ram but its same phone..

So for rooting and and for installing clockwork recovery you can just search for Karbonn A30 Rooting and Installing recovery you will find youtube video. Now finding roms is bit hassel because we have no forum for our device, we have amazing developers in phillipin but rather than using forum they find facebook group more confortable.. well so I'm going to mention group link below you need to login to your fb account and then request to join that group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/430426220367785?ref=bookmark&__user=1658255593

Now in this group we have almost all possible roms for our phone including

Scavenger rom 3.5 (android 4.2.2) with galaxy S4 ui

Xpired rom (android 4.1.2) with Xperia Z ui

Stock rom with android 4.2.2

MIUI V5 with android 4.1.1

Lewa os with android 4.1

And other jellybean and Ics roms..

So plz have look and the reason I've posted this post is because I know the kind of hassel I had while finding roms for our phone so if you think I've helped you or you want help others plz comment. This is the only way to keep this post alive..

And yes the boring statement " I'm not developer for any rom I've mention above and I won't be held responsible for any damage ...... and bla bla bla including getting fired from your job because of your alarm dint rang and other bla.. bla... bla.."

Edited by gourav35

Posted

Very helpful post. I own Intex Aqua Style and I want to get it rooted for removing preinstalled apps that comes inbuilt and also to Ice Cream Sandwich to Jelly Bean.

Gourav I sent the request to join the group on facebook. But they have not added me yet. So please do me a favor by sending the Stock rom with android 4.2.2 file on my Email address [email protected].

Thanks for the post once again.