[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

As i said before.. i have no y300 .. you can try the new rom ..but i could not say if it is running with y300, because it´s modified by another source ...so camera or something else might be broken ..??

but for now i can say that it does a real .... real ... performance improve ...idon´t now .. but it´s nearly fast as b196 stock rom ...i think

Hi... playing round ... with 3.9.13... building on stock rom..196 .. very fast but ..lot of fc...

don`t have enough knowledge to fix this... and .. not enough time...

so i think .. best and most working.. what i can do is the version already provided + experimental tweak...also regarding battery life..

if you are looking for newer version and more tweaks .. have a look at mr.mario roms or m80dv... best right now..

best miui roms with tweaks

or

newest version

Edited by joba69

Guest radu_sergiu

I tried this rom and i enjoy it a lot. but I feel that battery life is not so good, especially in 3g browsing. do you feel the same.

PS a stupid question. what does it mean "tweak" ? should I install or not this package? (for g510-0100).

thanks.

Thanks.

does anyone else feel that battery is going down like hell in 3g browsing ?

Hm, don´t have any issue with that .. but i think that with the tweaked version .. battery life is better ..

try this one DOWNLOAD

Hi .. if everything works .. than i will upload today evening a new miui rom..

English and German language Version 3.9.27 (latest unofficial build)

Hacked Baseband / additional apps as ROM 3.9.6 / Build.prop Tweaks

So far it seems very fluid and Battery life is also real good ..

Antutu scores 8602

**Updated Mainpost

Edited by joba69

Hm, good question, i did not find anything for me that was more fluid like Slim B196 Stock... but for a miui rom it is maybe 85% to stock?

don´t know .. it´s also good idea to turn off animation scale :-D

Guest joba69

Hi...

ok, the camera bug with y300 still remains.. i will try to make a different version for y300.

Regarding the 3g .. i don´t have any issue ..strange .. but i will also look into it.

For everyone who would like to translate miui into a differnt language i will update the mainpost .. 

Guest bogdanwp

Yes true camera and data won`t work on my y300 also , rest seems to be ok. I really like the improvement in performance compared to previous miui roms that i used. Miui is one of my favourite and chinese roms in general just seem more polished to me. I really hope you can make in the future more improvements to it`s performance.