joba69

[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

188 posts in this topic

As i said before.. i have no y300 .. you can try the new rom ..but i could not say if it is running with y300, because it´s modified by another source ...so camera or something else might be broken ..??

but for now i can say that it does a real .... real ... performance improve ...idon´t now .. but it´s nearly fast as b196 stock rom ...i think

Well the last rom you uploaded is working great on y300. All components are working great!

Hi... playing round ... with 3.9.13... building on stock rom..196 .. very fast but ..lot of fc...

don`t have enough knowledge to fix this... and .. not enough time...

so i think .. best and most working.. what i can do is the version already provided + experimental tweak...also regarding battery life..

if you are looking for newer version and more tweaks .. have a look at mr.mario roms or m80dv... best right now..

best miui roms with tweaks

or

newest version

Edited by joba69

Hi,any chance to get italian language?

will be add in version 3.9.13

Where is the download link for 3.9.13! Have anyone tested it yet on y300!

I tried this rom and i enjoy it a lot. but I feel that battery life is not so good, especially in 3g browsing. do you feel the same.

PS a stupid question. what does it mean "tweak" ? should I install or not this package? (for g510-0100).

thanks.

The package contains another boot image (kernel) and some build prop tweaks ... it´s experimental ... but for me it works well

Updated mainpost ....

add new kernel with init.d support ..& crossbreeder as experimantal tweak for G510

Thanks.

does anyone else feel that battery is going down like hell in 3g browsing ?

Thanks.

does anyone else feel that battery is going down like hell in 3g browsing ?

Hm, don´t have any issue with that .. but i think that with the tweaked version .. battery life is better ..

try this one DOWNLOAD

Hi.. maybe i will try to make a new build based on cm that Kra1o5 provided ...hopefully i will find some free time :-)

Hi .. if everything works .. than i will upload today evening a new miui rom..

English and German language Version 3.9.27 (latest unofficial build)

Hacked Baseband / additional apps as ROM 3.9.6 / Build.prop Tweaks

So far it seems very fluid and Battery life is also real good ..

Antutu scores 8602

**Updated Mainpost

Edited by joba69

Very fluid like almost-instant-open-anything type of fluid or `i can swype the desktop without animation lagging` type of fluid ? :D close to stock ?

Hm, good question, i did not find anything for me that was more fluid like Slim B196 Stock... but for a miui rom it is maybe 85% to stock?

don´t know .. it´s also good idea to turn off animation scale :-D

I always turn off animation :)) well then i will give your rom a go when you will upload it and find out for myself , that`s the best way. Thanks for info :P

Not yet i test it with cm10 but it drain battery like hell ..so i deceided to use the unofficial build and modify it 

But i will try it once again with cm10

It seems that you have uploaded it. Will try.

were or how to insert official lang pack from mui site

nice rom but 3g doesn't work on y300 idem for camera

Hi...

ok, the camera bug with y300 still remains.. i will try to make a different version for y300.

Regarding the 3g .. i don´t have any issue ..strange .. but i will also look into it.

For everyone who would like to translate miui into a differnt language i will update the mainpost .. 

Yes true camera and data won`t work on my y300 also , rest seems to be ok. I really like the improvement in performance compared to previous miui roms that i used. Miui is one of my favourite and chinese roms in general just seem more polished to me. I really hope you can make in the future more improvements to it`s performance.