[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

Hi joba, thanks again :).. I told it to the author of the italian translation and he said me that you can download any italian language available in this site : http://miui.nexus-lab.com/site/download-miui-archivio/miui-3-9-27/

and extract the italian translation.. It's a long work?

Hmm... don´t know why he is not providing a zip with xml files .. but anyway... what you can do is the follwoing:

1. Decompile the miui rom u use

2. Decompile the miui rom the author you pointed to....

3. Copy xml language files ..for example it_IT from provided rom to your decompiled rom... 

4. Recompile the rom you would like to use ...and choose language from programm "language chooser" ...

That should be the easiest way... 

Guest painteramit

hi just installed MIUIV5_3.9.27_MULTILANG_by_joebar.zip

Found the first bug, call hangup is not working.

I am using Y300-0100 in India.

Edit: flashed the Euro_Baseband and it starts working.

Edited by painteramit

Guest Silencer96

Is there anyway you could re-base this on Cm10.2 (Dazzozo's build), add a built in 1.2Ghz overclocking option, and use the real MIUI launcher as opposed to MiHome? If so, this ROM would be beyond perfect. 

Great work by the way!

Edited by Silencer96

Is there anyway you could re-base this on Cm10.1 (Dazzozo's build), add a built in 1.2Ghz overclocking option, and use the real MIUI launcher as opposed to MiHome? If so, this ROM would be beyond perfect.

Great work by the way!

Dazzozo's is CM10.2 lol.

Guest painteramit

hi Joba69

thanks for the nice rom. 

I have one request: instead of modifying and adding new stuffs, can you please port the latest MIUI version to work on our Y300? 

that will be faster and easy for you too.

thanks in advance.

Guest Silencer96

Or just rebase the ROM to Dazzozzo's 4.3-based CM10.2 ROM and modify the framework to make it more apt for MIUI. Also, if it's not asking for too much, add 1.2Ghz overclocking by default. This ROM is mind-numbingly slow at 1.2GHz when there are two-three apps open simultaneously. 

Guest litedani

Hmm... don´t know why he is not providing a zip with xml files .. but anyway... what you can do is the follwoing:

1. Decompile the miui rom u use

2. Decompile the miui rom the author you pointed to....

3. Copy xml language files ..for example it_IT from provided rom to your decompiled rom... 

4. Recompile the rom you would like to use ...and choose language from programm "language chooser" ...

That should be the easiest way... 

Thank you however the author of the italian translation told me that now the repository are free and not closed.. So now should works! :)

Ok i did it myself with the tool.. It works :)

Edited by litedani

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jairus1998

I downloaded and try, everything is find but only got 2 problems. 

1) Play store keep showing no connection ( gapps installed )
2) Can't even use ram expander 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...