[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.3.6 for ZTE Blade V

Guest KonstaT

Guest shiftyc

I am able to mount both the 'internal sd card' (1.5gb) and external card (16gb) on xp / osx / linux as external mass storage via a usb cable.

As you've posted this in the CWM thread, I'm assuming you mean from Recovery?  I can mount both when the phone is booted normally, but from Recovery I only get internal on both Linux and Windows.  I'm also using target's sd swap.

Edited by shiftyc

Guest youtubismify

Oops... I didn't get that this was about viewing mass storage from CWM recovery. I was referring to mounting when already in android...

However, I can actually 'see' both sd cards from windows when in CWM recovery. However, I can't mount them to read files. I am getting a driver issue when connecting to XP when in recovery though (despite seemingly installing a significant number of other drivers so far), so perhaps that is effecting my ability to read the contents of the cards.

I can't even 'see' the cards in linux when in CWM recovery.

Guest youtubismify

On a separate note, I am getting a 'No file_contexts' warning message in CWM. It doesn't seem to affect CWM or the phone though. I will re-flash CWM and see if it fixes it.

Guest targetbsp

On a separate note, I am getting a 'No file_contexts' warning message in CWM. It doesn't seem to affect CWM or the phone though. I will re-flash CWM and see if it fixes it.

I get that too.

Guest youtubismify

Just to confirm that re-flashing recovery did not get rid of this message.

Guest shiftyc

I too have always had that message, it doesn't seem to affect anything.

• 3 months later...
Guest billybo8

Hi,

I am looking to put Xposed framework on the blade v to get rootcloak working. I have rooted with Kingo app but I would like to install CWM to get a Nandroid backup before I do.

Is there anything I need to different installing CWM given the blade is alreay rooted?

Thanks.

Guest gkalen

Hi,

I am looking to put Xposed framework on the blade v to get rootcloak working. I have rooted with Kingo app but I would like to install CWM to get a Nandroid backup before I do.

Is there anything I need to different installing CWM given the blade is alreay rooted?

Thanks.

If you're allready rooted , you can use terminal emulator to install CWM , as it says at the end of first post and you will be fine.

Guest jez794

Thanks for the guide, had trouble as it wouldnt boot to cwm image which was solved with http://www.modaco.com/topic/365228-recovery-clockworkmod-6036-for-zte-blade-v/#entry2160379 and then couldnt get superuser as download link wasnt working but got one from google docs https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwYKbOD16O6PYkd0VVFyNnF0Z2c/edit and its sorted, cheers.

• 2 months later...
Guest gkalen

how I can install the cmw recovery ?

I followed the instructions but it doesn't works .

Do you root your phone ???

Ριξε μια ματια στο myphone , εχω λινκ και οδηγιες στα ελληνικα.

Guest gkalen

τελικα το εκανα ...μου ελειπε ο ADB driver

Well done !!!!!

Μπραβο , διαβασα το π.μ. , ολα ωραια , τωρα μπορεις ν'αρχισεις να παιζεις με το τηλ...

• 3 months later...
Guest targetbsp

Anyone ??

Are you using Windows 8?  I think you have to allow non-signed drivers or something in that for it to work.  I do all my phone work from my laptop as it has XP and so is less hassle!

Guest qwer123cosmin

Are you using Windows 8? I think you have to allow non-signed drivers or something in that for it to work. I do all my phone work from my laptop as it has XP and so is less hassle!

Yes i have win 8 But i solved the problem :D . I clicked on "chose driver from computer and i selected an instaled driver . I chose the zte handset driver and its work xD

Guest qwer123cosmin

I have a question :

What if i flash the stock zte rom or recovery with this ClockWorkMod Recovery ?

Edited by qwer123cosmin

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I just bought a cheap ZTE Blade V with a view to modding it. i have it rooted but have been unable to find a source for the KonstaT's recovery  recovery-cwm6036-8225-v2.img.

I was wondering if there was any way for someone to send me that file as without it there is not much i can do with this phone beyond using xposed framework.

On the subject of custom roms for this device i am surprised that there are so few roms for it considering its spec's compared with the original blade.

I know the dev's can't support every device but it seems such a waste to keep this phone stuck on JB.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Guest KonstaT
6 hours ago, remusW said:

Hi,

I just bought a cheap ZTE Blade V with a view to modding it. i have it rooted but have been unable to find a source for the KonstaT's recovery  recovery-cwm6036-8225-v2.img.

I was wondering if there was any way for someone to send me that file as without it there is not much i can do with this phone beyond using xposed framework.

On the subject of custom roms for this device i am surprised that there are so few roms for it considering its spec's compared with the original blade.

I know the dev's can't support every device but it seems such a waste to keep this phone stuck on JB.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Lucky for you, I found an old backup on my HDD. No recollection what CM version was used to build this recovery (September 2013, so it was likely cm-10.2 branch or even cm-10.1).
https://gitlab.com/Konsta/android_device_zte_8225

• 1 year later...