All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest bogdanwp

New MiUi v5 based on CM 10.1 and what seems to be my new daily driver : 

MiUi v5 [CM 10.1] [4.2.2]

I checked data and wifi , they both work . RIL is good , hang-up calls is good. Deep-sleep works and the rest i`m still testing. It`s the fastest miui i`ve tried and the battery doesn`t seem to heat up unlike the other versions. Seems like i`m gonna stick with this.

Guest demez

I checked data and wifi , they both work . RIL is good , hang-up calls is good. Deep-sleep works and the rest i`m still testing. It`s the fastest miui i`ve tried and the battery doesn`t seem to heat up unlike the other versions. Seems like i`m gonna stick with this.

That's good to hear, always wanted to try it out but I've heard the performance is not as smooth as other roms. Has this improved?

Guest Gliwusss

I have a question... maybe offtopic but... If it's MIUI, but CM10.1 based, which software must we use to perform modifications? Xposed Installer or WSM Tools?

Guest bogdanwp

demez - yes performance has improved a lot. Around 200 megabytes free ram if anyone cares about that stuff :D but the gain is noticeable in menus / scrolling / etc. Didn`t try games yet.

Gliwusss , sorry mate , your question is out of my league of technical knowledge , i don`t know the answer to that :( 

Guest ivan41
Its goodlooking...........and i think would be good for daily use :) i am the only one!!!
Naqikiller. A polite and calm word to you. This thread is for the available ROMs for the huawei Ascend Y300 and g510. If you really want someone to port a Nokia ROM to our device, then please start A NEW THREAD to ask that question. People will see continual questions like this from you as spam and will complain to the moderator. I will complain to the moderator too as i , like everyone else abide by the forum rules and if I want to ask a question like yours, I would start a new thread. Please don't spoil this thread with your continual demands as all you do is spoil it for everyone else. This is not the first time you have done this, and I do not wish you Ill feeling, but consider the other people using this forum, not just what you want or need. Go look on xda, there is lots of stuff on there regarding Nokia x ROMs. But if u do on xda what you do here you would get banned. You must use this thread to discuss available ROMs for y300 and g510 or let others know of available ROMs. Anything else is off topic and therefore of no interest to anyone and a breach of forum rules. I don't wish to discuss this anymore and if I read further things from you like this in this thread I will report it. Edited by ivan41

Guest NaqiKiller

Naqikiller.A polite and calm word to you. This thread is for the available ROMs for the huawei Ascend Y300 and g510.If you really want someone to port a Nokia ROM to our device, then please start A NEW THREAD to ask that question.People will see continual questions like this from you as spam and will complain to the moderator.I will complain to the moderator too as i , like everyone else abide by the forum rules and if I want to ask a question like yours, I would start a new thread.Please don't spoil this thread with your continual demands as all you do is spoil it for everyone else.This is not the first time you have done this, and I do not wish you Ill feeling, but consider the other people using this forum, not just what you want or need.Go look on xda, there is lots of stuff on there regarding Nokia x ROMs.But if u do on xda what you do here you would get banned.You must use this thread to discuss available ROMs for y300 and g510 or let others know of available ROMs.Anything else is off topic and therefore of no interest to anyone and a breach of forum rules.I don't wish to discuss this anymore and if I read further things from you like this in this thread I will report it.

This time i wasn't spaming,

I just replied to upper 2 guys post who were talking related to me,...

You are spaming by giving false alarm ...

For god sake,. Please leave me alone!!

Guest MadHatterRyu

i am the only one!!!

as in have you tried flashing a Nokia X rom? what happened

But WTF with Nokia X ?

the hardware seems incredibly similar... same resolution, same size screen, same processor, same memory... AND they have an XDA forum.. this could really help with our development work too.

for all you know, Nokia X roms might just directly boot without a hiccup and may only need light debugging.. but someones gonna have to test that hypothesis which I cant afford on my phone as I have no spare right now

This thread is for the available ROMs for the huawei Ascend Y300 and g510. If you really want someone to port a Nokia ROM to our device,

Nobody is asking to have the Nokia rom ported, I wanted to know if they are DIRECTLY compatible.. just like the G510 and the Y300 and G330 are.. that way we'll have to update some roms on this thread

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest MadHatterRyu

Hey guys anyone know how i can get my expert rom sounding as loud as the cm11? am using the y300. it would be a great help

a simple app can do that for you, get volume++ :P

Guest ivan41

This time i wasn't spaming,

I just replied to upper 2 guys post who were talking related to me,...

You are spaming by giving false alarm ...

For god sake,. Please leave me alone!!

Reported to moderators.

Guest ivan41
as in have you tried flashing a Nokia X rom? what happened the hardware seems incredibly similar... same resolution, same size screen, same processor, same memory... AND they have an XDA forum.. this could really help with our development work too. for all you know, Nokia X roms might just directly boot without a hiccup and may only need light debugging.. but someones gonna have to test that hypothesis which I cant afford on my phone as I have no spare right now Nobody is asking to have the Nokia rom ported, I wanted to know if they are DIRECTLY compatible.. just like the G510 and the Y300 and G330 are.. that way we'll have to update some roms on this thread
Start a thread about it then, no one is saying you can't discuss that, Just discuss it in the right place then people won't get annoyed. Just because a Nokia x port doesn't interest me, it doesn't mean I don't want to see further development for our devices. I will leave it now cos alot of people have inboxed me complaining about naqi. I've tried to be calm and polite about this but others won't, I can't see why Naqi is now angry with me when I speak for many and he has been suspended this week for using multiple accounts!!!! Just start a new thread about nokia x and no one will say other word. Edited by ivan41

Guest dus40

Same for me, this thread is about existing custom roms on Y300/G510. If you are asking for a new rom or asking questions about developing, start a new thread in development section and don't post here !

Guest NaqiKiller
Same for me, this thread is about existing custom roms on Y300/G510. If you are asking for a new rom or asking questions about developing, start a new thread in development section and don't post here !
Sorry to all, who got hurt due to me... leaving!! i dont want to go offroad agin but....... EDIT....i think there must be a delete button to delete posts others didnt likes ,, like in XDA forms! Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest Ducsidu

Thanks, added

Guest MadHatterRyu

*facepalm* I am asking if the roms are COMPATIBLE!!!! because the device is so similar.. if so, its perfectly valid here

I am not talking about THE Nokia X rom.. I am talking about roms which work on Nokia X

Guest ivan41

*facepalm* I am asking if the roms are COMPATIBLE!!!! because the device is so similar.. if so, its perfectly valid here

I am not talking about THE Nokia X rom.. I am talking about roms which work on Nokia X

That's a perfectly reasonable question to ask..... In the right place.

If I start banging on about making my phone like sense 5 here (and I have that set up on my Y300 currently and i posted a screenshot to that effect here) then I would be in trouble (as i was) and was warned i could get my account suspended.

If I can get warned about doing that here, why is naqi doing far worse more frequently and seemingly getting away with it???

No one is saying you can't discuss the Nokia x, but its far easier to start a brand new thread about it, ask the questions you want to know and maybe get the answers you want-And by starting a new thread, you may get a developer interested in such a project.

I wish you well and I don't wish you or anyone else ill, just ask these things in the right place.

What you are asking is a new development, anyone reading the Nokia x postings on xda will know the Nokia x version of android is proving extremely difficult to port, but not impossible.

So start a new thread on the subject.

You get what you want, we get what we want and everyone is happy.

Guest TayoOnabule

That's a perfectly reasonable question to ask..... In the right place.

If I start banging on about making my phone like sense 5 here (and I have that set up on my Y300 currently and i posted a screenshot to that effect here) then I would be in trouble (as i was) and was warned i could get my account suspended.

If I can get warned about doing that here, why is naqi doing far worse more frequently and seemingly getting away with it???

No one is saying you can't discuss the Nokia x, but its far easier to start a brand new thread about it, ask the questions you want to know and maybe get the answers you want-And by starting a new thread, you may get a developer interested in such a project.

I wish you well and I don't wish you or anyone else ill, just ask these things in the right place.

What you are asking is a new development, anyone reading the Nokia x postings on xda will know the Nokia x version of android is proving extremely difficult to port, but not impossible.

So start a new thread on the subject.

You get what you want, we get what we want and everyone is happy.

Bro stop replying... you're making as many pointless posts as they are. If you feel they're being inconsiderate of forum rules, report them, and leave the rest to the mods. But honestly, just leave this thread alone till you have a new rom to post... just like everyone else should

Guest NaqiKiller
New MiUi v5 based on CM 10.1 and what seems to be my new daily driver :    MiUi v5 [CM 10.1] [4.2.2]   I checked data and wifi , they both work . RIL is good , hang-up calls is good. Deep-sleep works and the rest i`m still testing. It`s the fastest miui i`ve tried and the battery doesn`t seem to heat up unlike the other versions. Seems like i`m gonna stick with this.
yeah this rom is a cool but i got some issues about this one,,,,i feel very slow in lock screen,,, i thought to remove it. i navigated to Setting to turned it off from settings lts security............but still i am noticing that its not turned off permanently...and working on automatically turn off option on the same menu.....and can't be DISAPPERS for more then 30 mins............... else everything is working fine and well.............. Edit.....currently using gamer ROM v3x......the fastest one I tried ever!! Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest painteramit

Guest carrot007

how about huawei g510-0200,,B165 based stock rom i cant see on the list :(  does costum rom for the dual sim and single sim edition for huawei g510 is the same to use? :unsure: