Ducsidu

All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

1309 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I am new here and I dont know much about custom roms.  I flashed my Huwawei Y 300-100 with slim kat 5.4 with Trwp. No bugs. It is very smooth and the device is so much faster now. I have put my External Sd card as the the primary storage for apps and media or as the default memory. I installed Fifa 12 and it works really well. Performance of the game has increased compared to when I was playing it on the stock rom. The only issue I have is that now other games that used to work before on the stock rom are not working on this slim kat rom 5.4. Real Racing 2 was working on the stock rom along with revolt and NBA 2k 13 but now after i install the game and open it it loads up and after 3-4 seconds stops and a message appears that the game has stopped working. And sometimes it says cant read directory when i start the game. Can anyone please help me slove this issue and can someone recommend a kitkat rom which runs games with good performance. I really wanna play this games. Thanks and sorry if my english is bad.

Kitkat 4.4.4. rolling out

Can someone mirror AOSB 1.3.5 please ? probam.net doesn`t work for me or maybe it`s down. Thank you in advance.

Nevermind i accessed a cached copy of the site and it worked.

Edited by bogdanwp

Thank you luca020400 but i already found it. I should have reasearched more before posting. Sorry for that.

RO:

@bogdanwp și ceilalți useri români, ce ROM recomandați pentru "daily use" - stabilitate, vitezã, baterie? Eu am fost pe SlimKat by chil360, dar 5.9 m-a dezamãgit, reboot-uri, etc.. Cicã 5.10 e excelent, încã n-am încercat.

Acum sunt pe STOCK B199, "curãțat" de aplicații inutile, instalat Nova Launcher, merge fain..

EN:)

Please tell me which ROM to choose for "daily use". I need stability, performance, battery.. Actually i'm on STOCK B199, removed bloatware & unneeded apps, the phone is running well BUT i want the best firmware/ROM... Thank you!post-1042408-0-85519600-1403681083_thumb

Edited by treides

You can test expert v4 or simply cyanogenmod 10.1 with cextel kernel

RO:

@bogdanwp și ceilalți useri români, ce ROM recomandați pentru "daily use" - stabilitate, vitezã, baterie? Eu am fost pe SlimKat by chil360, dar 5.9 m-a dezamãgit, reboot-uri, etc.. Cicã 5.10 e excelent, încã n-am încercat.

Acum sunt pe STOCK B199, "curãțat" de aplicații inutile, instalat Nova Launcher, merge fain..

EN:)

Please tell me which ROM to choose for "daily use". I need stability, performance, battery.. Actually i'm on STOCK B199, removed bloatware & unneeded apps, the phone is running well BUT i want the best firmware/ROM... Thank you!attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-25-10-19-10.png

salut 5.10 merge acceptabil dar poti incerca si alt rom dar recomand slimkat sau stock B195 vodafone romania http://www.huaweidevice.ro/smartphone/all-smartphone/huawei-ascend-g51o

Hey, can u search for a ROM called Resurrection Remix, for G510?

######################
Welcome to my 
framework 
Modding by Jairus.J 
######################

Only for Stock ROM 
[HUAWEI ASCEND Y300-0100]

Porting (Style)

[KitKat] Slim?
- over scroll glow
- over scroll edge
- toast frame
- toast frame holo
- lock point (default) + (green)
- progress holo dark
- progress holo light
- progress primary dark
- progress primary light
- progress secondary dark
- progress secondary light
- text select (left)(right)(middle)
Done!

[Galaxy S5]
- progressbar indeterminate
holo1 – 8
- scrubber control disable
- scrubber control focused
- scrubber control normal
- scrubber control pressed
Done!

[Miui v5]
- spinner inner 16/20/48/76
- spinner outer 16/20/48/76
Done!

[framework-res.apk]
- Compressed apk from
13.2mb to 8.6mb (more available ram?)
- Zipalign 
- Slow installation
Done!

Credits to: Huawei

If you like my work please click like or hit thanks

Here is the download link : https://mega.co.nz/#!c4BHCTCJ!pQG1HFKG2RM7YnHEE25d75fjOwIT5zoS_lX5aeX5SQc

sorry guys. Im still new to this website

Good work but you can post it in the main forum g510 development and for title [ MOD ] [ ALL ] Modded framework for huawei stock rom for example

Edited by luca020400

Im still new. But how post on the main forum page and post in the development

Edited by Jairus1998

thank you for the list, although i have installed and tried a couple of them i didnt find my favourite yet... im looking for a rom which comes close to the y300 stock rom (i cant install the original anymore because of some t-mobile issues \0/?) i dont want it to be cm based since cm sucks  battery --" 

does anyone have any suggestions for me? thanks in advance.

thank you for the list, although i have installed and tried a couple of them i didnt find my favourite yet... im looking for a rom which comes close to the y300 stock rom (i cant install the original anymore because of some t-mobile issues \0/?) i dont want it to be cm based since cm sucks battery --"

does anyone have any suggestions for me? thanks in advance.

Essential B199?

You should add H3ROS' AOSP MOD to another category, as it was updated to B209: link.