[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

by fonz93

or

[Rom] [All] [KK] Mahdi Rom 2.9 Final

by luca020400

The first one

But the best is aosp mod

Guest pesartom

hi, with which rom can I play real racing 3 kinda smoothly? Ive tried a couple of roms, aosp mod, cm11, fusionx reborn, aospa kk,

(ive got ram manager and nq booster) or should i make a swap file with a class 10 sd card with ram manager?

Guest clickmeplz

My data connection GPRS edge is not stable with all kitkat roms(with correct APNs or without them). sometimes after airplane mode on/off or after reboot, i have data connection for a while(few minutes) and suddenly i loose it.

There are no problems with stock,CM10,CM10.1 roms ( i did not test CM 10.2 roms). the only problem is with all kitkat roms (AOSPA,Mahdi,CM11,Slimkat,..)

How can i fix it? is it possible to copy data connection files from CM10(or CM10.1 or stock) roms into my current kitkat rom. if yes, which files do i need to use and copy?

it is very weird problem.

Guest nonobio

Hi,

I use the CM10.1 rom from Kra105 since April 2014 which was highly recommended as the more stable for this phone.

Today i have to reflash it.

Is this rom always the best recommandation ?

CM11 based roms are there stable now ?

thanks

Guest andrea2107

Hi,

I use the CM10.1 rom from Kra105 since April 2014 which was highly recommended as the more stable for this phone.

Today i have to reflash it.

Is this rom always the best recommandation ?

CM11 based roms are there stable now ?

thanks

If you want something stable use aosp mod,carbon ROM 4.2.2 or cm10.1 by fonz

Guest UNV Rasta

Stock --> Aosp Mod ( the best )

Android 4.2.2 --> cm10.1 by fonz93 or carbonrom

Android 4.4.4 --> slimkat , aospa , mahdi , nameless

Thanks for the suggestion for the Asop mod being the best. You weren't the first guy on the thread to say that, so you guys have made my choice quite easy. Finally gathered up the balls to root my device. Tired of it being laggy. I've managed to unlock the loader and root the phone so far, so now on to flashing a custom recovery and then the rom. THANKS ALL!!!

Guest nonobio

When i flashed my first rom (cm10 by kra105) on my y300, i used the recovery. Can use the same procedure to flash a new rom like Aosp mod or cm by fonz? : reboot my phone to recovery then "install" zip file?

Guest clickmeplz

When i flashed my first rom (cm10 by kra105) on my y300, i used the recovery. Can use the same procedure to flash a new rom like Aosp mod or cm by fonz? : reboot my phone to recovery then "install" zip file?

No, you should wipe cache,data,dalvic and then install zip

Guest asdmreza

No, you'll have no signal, why should you do it?

I flashed that rom and i had no problem with network and signal.

for more information please visit below topic.

what is that ROM?

it's G510-0010 EMUI 2.0 B801 stock rom

I started topic with my new and official account and i need help. please visit topic : http://www.modaco.com/topic/374172-stock-rom-g510-emui-20-jelly-bean-b801-unicom-version/

*This account will remove soon