All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest nijo123

I do not understand why did the development of Firefox OS stop (for our device)

It would be better than any android because our device is old and laggy on any version of it

Guest Time-IT

I do not understand why did the development of Firefox OS stop (for our device)

It would be better than any android because our device is old and laggy on any version of it

Because somebody has to develop . so if you like to have a firefox rom you can make one :) its a hobby for everyone here [emoji1]

Guest krux3r

yes

and when i installed xperia home with pushing ro systam/app and set right permissions all programs got stopped working and touch screen doesnt worked

finally flashed stock rom

I asking again

which rom has best battrey usage??

Once for all, if you are looking for a rom with stock features, but really great battery and performance, use Aosp Mod. If you want features and stuff use CM 10.1 by fonz93. This is just my opinion soooo..

Guest H3ROS

yes

and when i installed xperia home with pushing ro systam/app and set right permissions all programs got stopped working and touch screen doesnt worked

finally flashed stock rom

I asking again 

which rom has best battrey usage??

That's not how you install it. You're supposed to flash it from recovery since it has other requirements.

If you're taking just the APK from another ROM and hoping it'll work then I can tell you that 9 times out of 10 it won't.

Edited by H3ROS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shayan4shayan

That's not how you install it. You're supposed to flash it from recovery since it has other requirements.

If you're taking just the APK from another ROM and hoping it'll work then I can tell you that 9 times out of 10 it won't.

I have installed xperia home on stock ROM like this and doesn't get any error

I finally got that if you change b209 system files you can't use ROM anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shayan4shayan

they are fast but after installing some apps free space of ram will be low (for aosp about 80 MB and for cm10.1 and slimbean 30 MB)