[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest Ducsidu

Thanks for your quick and awesome work. Here's my opinion of my quick test: as you mentioned before, Youtube is buggy, and that's the only bug I found. The only thing that all the CM roms for the phone need is a bit performance boost (especially at games). I'm really looking forward for the next build, thanks!

Guest jackosterman

10 hours in sleep mod ? Well stock based roms use 0% in sleep mode even for a day

In my experience, that 0% sleep drain's just an illusion. Jumping into any heavy usage after x amount of downtime, I'll usually see the battery percentage "catch up" and fall more quickly than usual.

Guest andy/newbie

Is u8833 the g510? Why I asked is when flashed cwm the u8833 one,as I scroll down recovery it skips cross the screen so I can only see some of the options thanks in advance for any help

Guest CrimsonCrap

In my experience, that 0% sleep drain's just an illusion. Jumping into any heavy usage after x amount of downtime, I'll usually see the battery percentage "catch up" and fall more quickly than usual.

Exactly my experience aswell

Guest chipxtreme

Loving the new rom, only issues i've found so far is the GPS and Torch toggle don't work and MapMyRide crashes as soon as it tries to access GPS - the GPS appears to be switched on in settings.

Guest Dazzozo

I think I just fixed a pretty huge bug that the G300 has been suffering from since 4.3 released and that the Y300 was suffering in the octopus release, and it may explain the reason at least one person lost the CM boot animation and the broken Wi-Fi reports.

...and it was actually caused by Huawei themselves. :|

Guest Dazzozo

bug: cant turn on the bluetooth..

anyway great ROM.. thanks Dazzozo.. :D

Works for me, I think I would've noticed something like that. :P

Actually, maybe that's related to the above. :|

Guest Hassams

Is u8833 the g510? Why I asked is when flashed cwm the u8833 one,as I scroll down recovery it skips cross the screen so I can only see some of the options thanks in advance for any help

no G510 is u8951, we can't flash this ROM until the Developer confirms that it will work on G510 with a modified updater-script/binary which he will wanna provide or any other person with an approval of him

Works for me, I think I would've noticed something like that. :P

Actually, maybe that's related to the above. :|

but i dont have that problem with kra1os cm10.1 and cm10.. hmmm.. its okay..  ;)