battery life

Guest talenat92

Guest Picvajzmen

I didnt know that. That sucks..biger sceeen and smaller battery... :-)
And it realy does explain alot.
Tnx for the info and tnx for the build prop settings, il try them!
Hvala ti prijatelju, nisam imao pojma, ako mi verujes nije mi palo na pamet da pogledam u specifikacije da li ima razlika...
Kazi mi sta mislis o lunatic pandora 4.1 i o tome da stedi bateriju? Ja sam nesto sumnjicav, ne vidim zasto bi postojala neka bitna razlika izmedju tog i drugih stock based romova. Trenutno sam na fusion x i generalno sam zadovoljan.

Guest funtikar

its a nice  phone that xperia m. my friend isnt going to root it but i would because it has some sony bloatware crap thats bothering the phobne 

offtopic a bit... lol I bought xperia M yesterday,rite after  i saw your comment...yep tons of bloatware even more than huawei's but Its hard to debloat Sony. But whats interesting is seeing Y300 actually takes better picture than the Xperia M(after all the stuff sony said about Exmor RS )... the huawei autofocus much faster and better than the M,can take better picture in low light,less red dot

I'm having 5hrs of net browsing and 3 hrs of gaming.

Maybe a kernel can give us more life..??!!!

Do you guys have any i dea how to stop all background processes?? (developer option doesn't work)

Playstore and everything always running background and i feel they're sipping the battery.

I don't need them until i'm connected to internet.

I don't mind app loading may become slow, I think this will increase battery...:-P

May a developer can help...:-*

Thanks for your help

(Sorry for my english)

Guest Picvajzmen

@ shahimo did you try greenify? although i dont think that solves the problem completely..

@ funtikar - hahaha, i hope that you will be satisfied, i realy think its a good phone   :)))

@ shahimo did you try greenify? although i dont think that solves the problem completely..

@ funtikar - hahaha, i hope that you will be satisfied, i realy think its a good phone :)))

Greenify doesn't satisfies me. I really don't need any activity background at all.

However all i can get is 5 hours of screen on time.

Guest funtikar

not really, it says 48% of the battery used by the display and backlight.  

I noted that too , im not sure if its like that on stock ROM since I didnt really bothered to look at the time

I really feel like Y300 should have more battery life,(I'd like to think that it does)..check out Galaxy Core battery life rating on GSMarena (49H)... it already lost at playing games , it could have atleast covered battery life....  :unsure:

galaxy core has a slightly larger screen with the same chipset.

Edited by funtikar

Only huawei is the brand who truly says the truth about battery life. They say 5hrs talktime and i'm having it.

My friend's galaxy fame only goes 2hrs on net, and samsung says 8hrs of talktime.

Guest funtikar

Only huawei is the brand who truly says the truth about battery life. They say 5hrs talktime and i'm having it.

My friend's galaxy fame only goes 2hrs on net, and samsung says 8hrs of talktime.

its Galaxy Core and the rating was from gsmarena's own battery life test