[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

O it can & you can emulate cable grinding to use regular ones! Bat then again it needs & ntfs support to really be useful.

i said because dazzozo said, it cant only for power

Guest ZolaIII

i said because dazzozo said, it cant only for power

Well i know it can as it whose implemented on ginger on HTC desire something with same soc like G300 with Asis kernel all do i am not shore if he did implementation.

hey guys ... i have fusionx with this kernel ... if i wanna try a rom incompatible with this kernel how can i do? do i need to flash back stock kernel? if so i don't know where to find it

Guest ZolaIII

Extract Boot.img (kernel) from rom that you want to flash kernel back & put it in the copy of thiskernel.zip rename it as you like & flash it just like anything else.

Guest ZolaIII

I want a real KitKat kernel for stock 4.1.1 a 3.10 based, I want costume ROMs that are pmem based & i want a KitKat 4.4.2 to be ASOP based on pmem with working ART!

Wishing wail & flip the coin in! :)

For me it's working good... Which recovery are you using?

Cwm...but now i come back to CM...it's incredibile that CMbased ROM are more stable than stock based...

Guest Gliwusss

CWM is buggy now, so ... It's working beter for CM roms, but it isn't always doing full wipe. Because that I'am using TWRP. In my opinion stock-based roms are better - better battery life, better stability, almost bug-free, and FusionX has full HWA ;) but choose is yours :)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest danny19901

Any chance this would get lag free governor I have seen it S4 and Huawei vision kernel and works flawless I'm just wondering as I'm getting Huawei Y300 again soon