Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
honigfisch

Android Recovery <3e>

8 posts in this topic

Anybody here who have got

.zip File to flash the original Android Recovery on the Skate?

Anybody here who have got

.zip File to flash the original Android Recovery on the Skate?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oh7wq53c5m71shc/P743V1.0.0B01.zip

Original and the first version of pure Google Gingerbread.

Copy the image.bin file to the root of your SD Card and then use key combo : Vol + ; Menu and Power to flash firmware that contains FTM and Android Recovery <e3>

Thanks but I thought of something like this: stock_recovery_signed.zip Only the recovery - does anyone have this file on his hard disk and could upload it?

Edited by honigfisch

Thanks but I thought of something like this: stock_recovery_signed.zip Only the recovery - does anyone have this file on his hard disk and could upload it?

Sorry but i guess you will have to flash that official stock firmware from ZTE to get the recovery . There's no way around it .

Options are

1. Flash stock firmware, downloaded from Sam mobile, through Odin on a pc. If you select this version let me know.

2. As you are rooted, and the picture you showed suggests you have a custom recovery at least(most likely cwm) then you should be able to flash a custom Rom.

the zip file to download onto sd card, insert card, boot into recovery, install zip, choose zip from sdcard, and navigate to the folder you put the zip file on.select it and it'll do the work for you!
Edited by susanpastuzyn

You Need 

1.Rooted Android phone ( In my case i used Note 2 N7105 )

2.Install busybox ( Note : Install in /system/bin NOT at system/xbin )

3.Drivers Installed on your computer

4.Download The Recovery Tool- Android Recovery.

5. Download Recuva. This is the Software going to recover your file , or you can use your favourite Data recovery software . 
Edited by brentezekiel

Following is the user guide on how to use Android Data Recovery to recover lost Photos back in your android device. It can easily recover all data including contacts, text messages, call history, root your Android device firstly.
Step1. Connect your android device and enable USB debugging
Download and install Android Data Recovery program on your computer after the installation it will ask you to connect your phone to the computer. Just do it.
Step2. Start by scanning your device
Step3. Preview and recover deleted pictures

And you are done……