Android Recovery <3e>

Guest honigfisch

Guest WiiSky70

Anybody here who have got

.zip File to flash the original Android Recovery on the Skate?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oh7wq53c5m71shc/P743V1.0.0B01.zip

Original and the first version of pure Google Gingerbread.

Copy the image.bin file to the root of your SD Card and then use key combo : Vol + ; Menu and Power to flash firmware that contains FTM and Android Recovery <e3>

Guest honigfisch

Thanks but I thought of something like this: stock_recovery_signed.zip Only the recovery - does anyone have this file on his hard disk and could upload it?

Edited by honigfisch

Guest WiiSky70

Thanks but I thought of something like this: stock_recovery_signed.zip Only the recovery - does anyone have this file on his hard disk and could upload it?

Sorry but i guess you will have to flash that official stock firmware from ZTE to get the recovery . There's no way around it .

• 1 month later...
Guest susanpastuzyn
Options are

1. Flash stock firmware, downloaded from Sam mobile, through Odin on a pc. If you select this version let me know.

2. As you are rooted, and the picture you showed suggests you have a custom recovery at least(most likely cwm) then you should be able to flash a custom Rom.

the zip file to download onto sd card, insert card, boot into recovery, install zip, choose zip from sdcard, and navigate to the folder you put the zip file on.select it and it'll do the work for you!
Edited by susanpastuzyn

Guest brentezekiel
You Need 

1.Rooted Android phone ( In my case i used Note 2 N7105 )

2.Install busybox ( Note : Install in /system/bin NOT at system/xbin )

3.Drivers Installed on your computer

4.Download The Recovery Tool- Android Recovery.

5. Download Recuva. This is the Software going to recover your file , or you can use your favourite Data recovery software . 
Edited by brentezekiel

• 2 years later...
Guest Xkoiul
On 2016/5/10 at 7:11 PM, alva114 said:

Following is the user guide on how to use Android Data Recovery to recover lost Photos back in your android device. It can easily recover all data including contacts, text messages, call history, root your Android device firstly.
Step1. Connect your android device and enable USB debugging

Download and install Android Data Recovery program on your computer after the installation it will ask you to connect your phone to the computer. Just do it.
Step2. Start by scanning your device
Step3. Preview and recover deleted pictures

And you are done……

My advice is MobiKin Doctor for Android, it can recover up to 8 types of files and support 2000+ Android devices. How to retrieve deleted text messages from android

Edited by Xkoiul

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Yansserty
On 2017/3/16 at 5:19 PM, Vpmsae said:

Install Android Data Recovery Tool on your PC

Run the program, connect your Android Phone and Scan it

Preview your data and click on Recover button. 

how to retrieve deleted messages on Android 

If we have synced phone data to backup files from Android ,the tool can restore lost data from backup at the same time , it will be faster and convenient than scanning Android phone ,

Edited by Yansserty

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zafar Yaqoob

Hi, If you're finding the best Android applications for recovery you Android phone Data So, you can download the best Android data recovery application using that app you can recover your images, video, WiFi Password etc. Good Luck 

Edited by Zafar Yaqoob