Coloured Hudls now released

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Oh wow, so did they only release the BLACK version then when it launched last week or so....??

I would of thought they would of launched them all at the same time, heck its only a back cover....

- is this the same kinda launch as Apple, with their WHITE iPhones.... create the demand!! ;) lol

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi All,

Well, we've ordered our Hudl's (sounds like I'm talking about a pack of animals) today.... Although apparently the colour versions are still not available as of yet...??

The lady behind the counter said they are not out until the 25th of this month?? lol

Anyway, a black one and a purple one ordered... and we got over £40 off!! So thats a great result :)

Mum is now really excited about getting her Tablet now...

Cheers, Lister

Guest glossywhite

Hi All,

Well, we've ordered our Hudl's (sounds like I'm talking about a pack of animals) today.... Although apparently the colour versions are still not available as of yet...??

The lady behind the counter said they are not out until the 25th of this month?? lol

Anyway, a black one and a purple one ordered... and we got over £40 off!! So thats a great result :)

Mum is now really excited about getting her Tablet now...

Cheers, Lister

The lady is incorrect, and needs proper training. The coloured hudl IS out, and my local store said they'd just sold some blue ones the other day.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

The colour hudl has been out for at least 5 days - I went into my local store AND called them, and two different members of staff said they'd sold coloured ones.