Any app available to make soft button lights flash for missed call on Y300?

Guest Andy From Ireland

Guest Andy From Ireland

Hi there has anyone heard of an app that can make the lights of the soft buttons either flash or light up static on the ascend Y300 or is it not physically possible on this phone due to software or hardware?. On my old Galaxy S (Rooted) I managed to download an app called BLN (backlight notification)

Guest Andy From Ireland

thanks - i just took the plunge and unlocked the bootloader and rooted with superuser just now and that went good - tomorow if im feeling brave enought I will try flashing fusionx and then see if i can get the buttons lighting up for messages - cheers

Guest Andy From Ireland

righty ho - I have installed xposed framework now and installed gravitybox and it has done exactly what I want and my soft lights at the bottom of the screen flash no for a missed call, brilliant! - except the lights are too dim :-( ... I know they can go brighter but its just the fact of trying to find an app (apk)that can control the brightness of the buttons separate from the LCD screen - I've found an app to keep the button lights on permanently but thats only when the screen is on, and even then it changes brightness of the buttons with the LCD screen and not separately - pretty sure there must be something out there what I'm looking for its just the hunt to find it, is what's the problem now is.