[New ROM] Omni ROM [Debate & Info]

Guest mnupea

There's a project called Omni ROM that's an AOSP based Android version. It pretends to be like a new CyanogenMod as the privatitzation of it (that causes a lot of problems in our most famous G300s ROMs, mostly CyanogenMod builds). Do you think It will be as famosus as CyanogenMod? Do you think that the devs will switch to this new ROM instead of keeping with cyanogenmod (I mean unnoficial builds, like we have on our G300)? Leave your opinion here PLZ :D . Ty

Guest krishang3

CyanogenMod will remain a top aftermarket ROM, omnirom has new great devs, they're bringing In a new experience for users. If you guys have 10.1 or .2 of cm then I bet you can compile a working build of omnirom. Rumors about it is that its really slick and fast. And has new features which aren't introduced in cyanogenmod. Yet.

Edited by krishang3

CyanogenMod has the least features of most source roms these days, especially when compared to AOKP, Revolt, Domination, Xylon, Pac 

ever since CM9 its been kept quite simple compared to how feature packed CM7 was...  main reason i prefer AOKP

if anything i think Omni will be a new kind of AOKP as it was started in a similar way with the same goals (lots of features) 

where as CyanogenMod these days seems to be more about stability and keeping things simple.