[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest avvalex

Hi, i'm curious to know if only my G510 have strange battery consumption trend. I make an example: i have 100% at evening, i put it in 2G, at morning have 94%, i put in 3G, use Chrome 10 minutes, battery to 70%. The drain draws a stepped form.

At afternoon, 68%, wifi and little browsing, 8 minutes -15%....

But the funny thing is that after the quick drain the battery stops draining fast and starts "normal" (i thik) drain...

More, if i reboot after a fast drain, from 70 to 50, it doesn't reboot at 50 or 49, but for example at 58. It seems a reading problem...

I think a screen is more explicative...

post-1026225-0-21483700-1382729396_thumb

Guest danny19901

dazz recommended cwm because twrp wasn't updated for y300 back then and didn't have ext4 fix , some users have flashed this rom with latest twrp and reported it works perfectly, link :http://www.modaco.com/topic/362074-recoveryall-official-twrp-2631-root-21102013/

Download recovery type for your specific device

I used latest TWRP but when I flashed CM10.2 everything seemed fine but some reason the ROM never wanted to read my SD card at all even after few hours then reboot just to check anyway in end I went back to CWM and done full wipe and flash seems fine (I don't know if I'm the only 1 who has had the SD Card issue)

Guest kannasbor0

I used latest twrp 2.6.3.1, and it worked perfectly.

The rom is fluid, and stable, I had one reboot in 24h.

Quick battery drain solution:

Let your device power off, then turn on while you can.. if the battery is fully drained (means you can't power on the phone), put it on charger, till it become fully charged, then turn on, and put to charger again for 15 minutes (after a boot up it losses a few percent).

I did it, and my battery is "normal" now.

I have only one question:

Is there a way to lower bass on ringtone?

I use a metal song, and sometimes I'm afraid, that it will broke my speaker, because of the bass..

Thanks.

Guest cvele992

... and put to charger again for 15 minutes (after a boot up it losses a few percent).

I did it, and my battery is "normal" now.

As I know this is plausible to reduce your battery lifetime, so I wouldn't recomend that you do it everyday.

Guest pawroman

Hi,

This ROM looks very promising! Props for great work.

I have a question: will it support Y300-0000 (I got one from China, it has dual SIM cards)?

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have only one question:

Is there a way to lower bass on ringtone?

I use a metal song, and sometimes I'm afraid, that it will broke my speaker, because of the bass..

Thanks.

Reduce decibel (dB) of the file by using Audacity.

Guest syafiq007

newbie here. just wanted to report something... donno if its my button down speaker problem or the ROM... but cant seem to get it working... other than that...perfect [from a newbie's perspective] ROM... there was a few all-of-a-sudden reboot sometimes....

anyone can help me with the button down speaker problem? theres no response whenever i pressed it

Guest icomeinpeace

wow.. new nightly everyday.. :D

Yeah but Tetris (from EA) still crashes my phone (it should work because Tetris Blitz from EA works without a problem) and Youtube still does not work properly (I get the green bar and strange color videos everytime). I hope Dazz will check this.

Except from that, all is GREAT! I can't beleive that this phone runs 4.3.1 so smoothly :) Thank you for the great work.

Guest blairpoodle

Yep. Same errors as before. Green bar on YouTube with a color cast shifted down the image by the width of the bar, overlay? The Google Play Music crash has changed. On previous nightlies it would stutter then crash phone, now it's much more decisive, any attempt to stream music the phone crashes instantly. Either it doesn't like my taste is music or there's some work going on on that in the nightlies. :) @Daz I'm trying to capture a log of that crash, difficult but in general what do you need from us by way of feedback/reports to help your work. Thanks for bringing CM10.2 to the Y300, fantastic ROM for a cracking little phone. EDIT: 10:15am Bit more testing info. The BBC iPlayer can't stream video. I'll confirm later with other programmes. TuneIn Radio works a treat, in fact better than on stock. On stock and FusionX TuneIn would silently stop if one attempted background play, it now works a charm. Writing this post in tapatalk listening to RadioParadise via TuneIn Radio Pro. Made my morning. Thanks The BBC iPlayer does play, eventually, it stutters badly but a restart of the application fixes that. Bluetooth kills WiFi. Attempting to stream to Bluetooth speaker brings down WiFi.

Edited by blairpoodle

Guest SaurabhRCk

Do I have full wipe every time???? It removes all my data! its really tiresome to install everything and setup on each flash! any alternate way????

Hi, great ROM two days with out problems 

is ther any chance to make swap im using y300 with twrp 

i made swap in twrp ext4, is that enough or need to do somthing else

sry for english 

Guest kannasbor0

Reduce decibel (dB) of the file by using Audacity.

Well, this is what I want to avoid..

I don't want to edit all of my ringtones..

Another question. I use swap partition.

I read somewhere, that the swap reduces the liftime of the SD card.

So, can I swap to the internal sd or cache partition (or that is "just" an mmc card)?

Thanks

Guest kannasbor0

Same here I use internal for swap an it only reduces life if it's like class six or lower so am told

My SD is a class4 8gb samsung..

How do you use internal? As a partition, or are you created a swapfile on it?