[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Tried the newcomer. I can't find any serious bug, changed the browser to chrome (the old one is a bit buggy), tried some games, the performance seems to be faster than cm 10.2. I have no reason to switch back to stock or any other cm version. I only missed the aosp kitkat phone icon :)

@Daz : will you update it over cm updater? Great work!

Guest SaurabhRCk

I don't like the launcher though! Just bought apex! I had nova previously! But trying something new! Any one tried to install the new email client + exchange server! its not installing! worked great on 4.3.1 though!

Guest bogdanwp

I can confirm it works flashing with CWM . Get the CWM zip , flash it through recovery and reboot. Rom is working nice. I found an option in developer options that lets you change all the layout to right-to-left (RTL) . I think it`s good for right-handed people . It gets weird for me cause i`m left-handed :D

Guest TangerineTractor

Working well... had to flash super-su to get root though.

Missing a couple of things in system settings - theres no option to reassign buttins, or to change the battery icon style like in other CMs. Play store stopped on me a few times.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Working well... had to flash super-su to get root though.

Missing a couple of things in system settings - theres no option to reassign buttins, or to change the battery icon style like in other CMs. Play store stopped on me a few times.

You can't change battery icon because in KK4.4 is no more a icon but something different (java applet) so at the moment you can not modify it, in the future may be

At the moment you can use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.kroegerama.android4batpercent

but % is white too, so you can see it only when battery level is down

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Laximus

installed kitkat with cwm.didnt see much of a speed up from 4.3 but i noticed that i have a lot more free RAM. it was equal to or greater than 200 MB with 5 apps running.

the stock browser is really sluggish when scrolling,zooming or typing. installed firefox and didnt notice the same slowdown.

took a few pictures with the camera. i cant record videos though.

watched a few videos on youtube with the stock browser. they played without any hiccups or green bars

off to a good start i would say

this is for those who want to switch from twrp to cwm. i used the cwm zip in this sub forum

1. Download cwm.zip

2. Place cwm.zip on your SD Card

3. Boot into TWRP Recovery

4. Tap on Install

5. Find cwm.zip file on your SD card.

6. Slide to Flash

7. Reboot System & Enjoy CWM Again!

got the guide from here btw link

this was a bad idea...

my recovery dissapeared with this zip

doesnt come up

=/

Edited by Laximus

Guest davide26041

I flashed it about a hour ago via CWM. I used go backup to restore my apps and everythings works really fine! No problem at all so far. I was just wondering if there's a way to set sd card as primary...

Edited by davide26041

Guest smartie8457

這是與該商用油炸香腸的裝置

Ich habe ein Programm auf dem PC mit dem cwm dort ankam, indem Sie einige Einstellungen, so dass Sie nicht sofort schimpfen

Guest TheKisama

Two bugs I see ATM :D

1.The keyboard you get to enter PIN looks badword up.

2. Camera is working. However, you can't record.

Other than that, the performance is smooth as badword! Had many apps open in the background...still SMOOTH AS badword!

Waiting for the stable versions/nightlies :D. I hope they will be SMOOTH AS badword!

(yeah, I know that I overused those 3 words xD but it IS...SMOOTH AS badword!)

(I should study.)

UPDATE: haha, I like how it's censored xD .

Edited by TheKisama

Guest smartie8457

Guest whettingstone

@smartie: What was the question?

That file is just a .bat file. You can edit it with notepad and change the line where it says TWRP to CWM if it feels better for you.