[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest blairpoodle

Just installed this. Fantastic to see CM on the Y300. Only bug is video playback, YouTube has green band. Plex is very garbled, sound is fine though. Google Play Music stutters will check BBC iPlayer later.

EDIT: 3:51pm BBC iplayer works! as does Netflix.  

Edited by blairpoodle

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have tested this ROM thoroughly and it doesn't have any bugs except the known issuses like green lines in videos, weird Screen Off Animation and a little bit quick battery drain with screen on. Games like Enemy Strike and Frontline Commando are force closing which didn't happened in Stock ROM and everything is smooth and great. Battery is draining faster while playing games. For example: 21% in 8 minutes of Temple Run Oz. I played it on my brother's Y300 which is in on Stock ROM for 21 minutes and the battery drain is 29%.

Guest jackosterman

Going forward, for those posting trip reports, it may prove helpful to others to specify which nightly build you're currently on. Bearing in mind the experimental nature of nightlies, as automated and untested releases from the CM team, and most will presumably not feature new device-specific fixes from Dazzozo.

Guest khasscorpio

Excellent Rom so far.

Few things i noticed:

1- touch screen response seems slightly less than the sock based.

2- battery drain is very much faster with screen on.

3- can't mount system in rw mode.

Guest Corn Flake

Any way to chance mac address with this ROM? I tired few apps and terminal commands but none works with this ROM.Temporary change is fine too.

Btw great ROM just battery drain while usage is higher then on stock. In idle it is perfect.

Edited by Corn Flake

Guest wbrinkmann

Tried to install this release three times now.

Flashing works fine (after wiping data, cache and dalvik).

When starting, I get force close of android keyboard (AOSP) every other second. Unable to enter anything, keyoard refusess to start.

Anyone else here got a similar problem, or ideally, a solution?

Flashed the 21.10. version.

TIA, wb

Edited by wbrinkmann

Tried to install this release three times now.

Flashing works fine (after wiping data, cache and dalvik).

When starting, I get force close of android keyboard (AOSP) every other second. Unable to enter anything, keyoard refusess to start.

Anyone else here got a similar problem, or ideally, a solution?

Flashed the 20.10. version.

TIA, wb

Try to flash another time but with this gapps: http://d-h.st/0OK

Guest xXeroXx

Hi, i've installed the 20 nightly above the 18, and i have 2 big problems:

FIRST PROBLEM,

the wifi, even if it's disabled, keep staying active (i see in in battery section in settings). This may cause the...

SECOND PROBLEM,

the device never goes in deep sleep, even if i use apps like DS battery saver.

This cause constant battery drain, over night more than 30%.

I have a G510.... any suggestion?

Solution: update your recovery

Guest Ducsidu

How did you manage to overclcok it to 1.2Ghz in the first place? 

He has a G510 it's stock frequency is 1.2 GHz

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest icomeinpeace

Hey. Nice ROM. One problem with some games, like Tetris from EA (I guess it's the video driver or something, that's why I consider it important). When I run it it crashes the phone. It simply restarts. Could you look at this problem? It's really frustrating having in mind that I can run it flawlessly on a rk29 tablet which has significantly lower specs.
Also when the phone locks, I get some wierd artefacts on that "tv-off" effect. Could you please check that too? Again congrats for the ROM, and thank you!

PS: Using G510-0100

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest xXeroXx

Hey. Nice ROM. One problem with some games, like Tetris from EA (I guess it's the video driver or something, that's why I consider it important). When I run it it crashes the phone. It simply restarts. Could you look at this problem? It's really frustrating having in mind that I can run it flawlessly on a rk29 tablet which has significantly lower specs.

Also when the phone locks, I get some wierd artefacts on that "tv-off" effect. Could you please check that too? Again congrats for the ROM, and thank you!

PS: Using G510-0100

Same problem with nfs:mw on y300

Guest Readdeo

Hello guys!

Dazzozo thank you for your work! :)

I just want to report a minor bug:

If i set the wallpaper, the gallery's cut from the image is a bit lower quality than it can be. Here is 2 image about the original image and the cut from it.

Daddsad

post-1021934-0-09382200-1382377277_thumb

post-1021934-0-04547700-1382377283_thumb

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hello guys!

Dazzozo thank you for your work! :)

I just want to report a minor bug:

If i set the wallpaper, the gallery's cut from the image is a bit lower quality than it can be. Here is 2 image about the original image and the cut from it.

Daddsad

I think its the common problem. Pictures are stretched when it was set as wallpaper especially if it is a higher resolution picture.