[RECOVERY] [ALL] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 for the Huawei Ascend Y300 and G510

This is built alongside CyanogenMod 11 sources, and ensures compatibility with 4.3+ based ROMs due to the addition of SELinux.

Downloads

Guest Dazzozo

Change Log:

21/12/2013 - R3: v6.0.4.5

• Reworked buffer alignment hack to hopefully sort out any dancing charge mode issues.
  • Supports device encryption.
  • Built against CyanogenMod 11 sources.

21/10/2013 - R2: v6.0.4.4

• Fixed charge mode.
  • Fixed random reboots.

20/10/2013 - R1: v6.0.4.4

• Initial release.

Guest andy/newbie

when trying to install cm 10.2 i get assert failed: get prop(ro produt)device. any help please?

Edited by andy/newbie

Guest Dazzozo

when trying to install cm 10.2 i get assert failed: get prop(ro produt)device. any help please?

Wait for tonight's G510 nightly or edit the updater-script, sadly the only way for now. :(

Guest White Dust

hay, im kinda nooby, but i have twrp for now and flashed cm10.2 . i want to install cwm, how do i do that ? can something happen to the ROM ?

I flashed the CWM zip file in TWRP. Booted my phone in CWM, formatted all partitions, in the mount menu (except the SD cards, offcourse) and reflashed CM10.2 and gapps.

Guest jackosterman

Hm, CWM doesn't seem to be acknowledging my (ext2) SD-Ext partition during the backup process. Anyone else getting "No sd-ext found" in their log? Edit: Potentially unnecessary info, but for prosperity's sake: I had recently just flashed CWM from TWRP 2.6.3.0 and was attempting to backup FusionX/stock kernel. My SD-Ext partition (/data/sdext2) is well and alive, and had been previously backed up and restored successfully with TWRP. Unlike TWRP, however, CWM had pegged my external memory card as sdcard1. Thanks all.

recovery.log.txt

Edited by jackosterman

Guest Dazzozo

Nothing I can do about sd-ext for now, it's unfortunate timing as it's pretty much broken in CWM since the introduction of vold for mounting SD cards. It seems to be a fairly active issue though (stuff happening related to it a day ago).

I'll put a new build out when someone bothers to fix it. :P

Charge mode and random reboots fixed, though.

Guest jackosterman

Word* is that Kra1o5'll be dropping off TWRP 2.6.3.1 tomorrow (or today, I guess), for anyone with sd-ext or just insistent on greasing up their screens.

*the good Carlos_EVH

charge mode on me is not fixed, the phone enter in fastboot when i put in charge (with phone off), and when i am in clockwork recovery the led switch on with yellow colour

Edited by fonz93

charge mode on me is not fixed, the phone enter in fastboot when i put in charge (with phone off), and when i am in clockwork recovery the led switch on with yellow colour

Me too.. same bugs just like you.. Just tested few minutes ago..hope there will a fix soon.. Tq Daz

just a noob question, how can i install this? can someone put a step-by-step guide please ? :)

edit : thanks @Market88, i just flashed it through TWRP. lol

Edited by kebino