[RECOVERY] [ALL] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

Daz,

I'm sorry to bother you..but with this recovery people are being unable to flash other ROMs. This recovery seems not backward compatible.

Flashing TWRP for others and CWM back is really mess...can you please make it compatible with other ROMs too :(

just use latest TWRP :) it works for all ROMs and backward compatible

just use latest TWRP :) it works for all ROMs and backward compatible

That's not an option ;) those who flash CWM as Dazzozo recommend it for his rom would not be able to flash anything else...

And it is a good thing to have CWM working with everything, isn't it?

And CWM is the only thing which can flash CM11 :P

Guest danny19901

That's not an option ;) those who flash CWM as Dazzozo recommend it for his rom would not be able to flash anything else...

AH OK I don't have this device anymore I never tried CM11 or KK for that matter but I stuck to TWRP for long time and it was great for everything

Guest icyice803

Tried to flash CM 10.1 with cwm R2 but got a bootloop at second boot.Daz you are like the over atached girlfriend :D

Guest trikomlabs

To daz,

The charge mode isn't fixed yet, can you have a look in that :(

yup I have tried 6.0.3.5 and 6.0.4.4 both of them stuck when I charged the phone while in off state... moving towards TWRP from now :huh:

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tharane

Hey,

Im totally noob when it comes to flash your mobile phone etc.

Just to let you know. ;)

I`ve got the Huawei G510 today and was already able to unlook the bootloader and to root it, like they show here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2407483

I want to install Cynomod 10.2 , I know, that I need a Customrecovery like CWM, to get it, but I dunno if I am to blonde or what, but I cant install it.  -.-*

I renamed the .img to "recovery.img" put it into the fastboot folder and tried to install it with the command:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 

while the phone was connected with the computer and in the "fastboot mode" aka. stuck at Huawei Ascend logo.

What`s wrong with this?

How can I install it?

Is there a guide for CWM 6.x, for noobs like me? Just found guides with old versions.

Oh, before you ask, I never installed TWP...forget the name, as far as I know....

Would be very happy, if someone could help me. ;)

Edit: Okay, okay, I wasn`t patient enought to wait for an answer.

I installed the TW...recoverystuff and flashed CWM with it. ;)

Edited by Tharane

Guest TangerineTractor

@TangerineTractor so you say if I flash cm11 through CWM my battery usage will improve? Although I only use 2G.

I don't know. 2G was ok for me - I never really us it, but I had to. All I know is that using the lastes TWRP, my 3G drain was high... but that may have been a different ROM flash and somehow TWRP recovery did not restore/wipe something. I don;t think just instaloling a different recovery can affect performance, but it can affect how a rom flashes, so if you switch to CWM or an older TWRP, you will need to to a full wipe and flash to see if it makes any difference.

I have high battery drain with cm10.2 and TWRP 2.6.3.1, I will put CWM and update with latest 10.2 and will report back.

I use my phone without 3G...

Ok, CWM 6.0.4.5 in place now :) will wait for new 10.2 nightly

Edited by jaceq

Guest PrinceEndymion88

Please release CWM latest version for Huawei G330 (U8825-1). Thnx.

+1

with your recover i can't see my sd-ext partition... and if i make a backup, sd-ext partition is not considered! And sometimes I've md5 error when I try to restore a backup, so I've an unusable backup on my phone =(

Hi

I hope someone can help.

I have cwm 6.0.4.5 installed on my y 300 and I'm running Dazzozo cm11.

Last few times I have boot loop or not getting to home screen.

I have to pull battery.

Can someone tell me why I can't flash any ROMs other than cm11 or the pa 4.3, I can't flash dazzozo cm 10.2 or anything else I get code 7 error

Why do I get bootloop? Maybe I should go back twrp?

Any advise is much appreciated