Bootloader?

Guest osstis

Couldn't find much related to my problem so asking here.

How bootloader looks on Blade 3? Every time after "adb reboot bootloader" I get stuck on ZTE logo screen

and adb devices command shows empty list. I got all correct drivers installed. My phone is branded by Virgin Mobile so not sure

if bootloader is different by any way. Some users says BL mode is when green android logo shows on the screen.

In my case got a white/grey ZTE logo with dark background.

You want to get in bootloader or cwm ? Cwm command is adb reboot recovery . When you get Green Diode you are connected with bootloader .

I try to get in to bootloader. I cannot install a CWM as no access to bootloader, after adb reboot bootloader phone stuck on ZTE logo with solid red LED flash on top.

Check private box if you polish 

Guest aleksandar069

How bootloader looks on Blade 3? Every time after "adb reboot bootloader" I get stuck on ZTE logo screen

and adb devices command shows empty list. I got all correct drivers installed. My phone is branded by Virgin Mobile so not sure

if bootloader is different by any way. Some users says BL mode is when green android logo shows on the screen.

IMPORTANT!!! If your phone stuck on the android logo go to Device manager... Find the incompatible device... right click mouse... click on the upgrade drivers or something like this... I have a Disc... let me pick... and chose the ''Android phone'' then ZTE Handset device... And that's it...

Guest Something Wierd

The bootloader image can be changed and its the first thing you see when you power on your device,so if you see a zte logo instead of green android that is it.

Adb commands won't work there,only fastboot. Try writing "fastboot devices" after you reboot to bootloader to check if your device is recognized.

Edited by Something Wierd