Help I have no launcher installed

Guest dbp11

Hi I mainly registered in this forum because i have a huge problem with my huawei g300.

My phone is rooted and then i uninstalled with lik2sd some apps like the original launcher that came with the mobile.

Yesterday i decided doing a factory reset because the phone began to have problem and therefore i noticed i have no launcher now...

Now i can't do anything with my phone because i have no launcher and i can't access google play to install a new launcher, what you suggest me to do now?

Thank You very mutch, i hope someone can help me :)

Guest bladebuddy

You can either update using an official update app, then root etc.Push a launcher to the device using adb or if you have one flash your nandroid backup. No need to worry you're phone is still OK.

You can either update using an official update app, then root etc.Push a launcher to the device using adb or if you have one flash your nandroid backup. No need to worry you're phone is still OK.

could you please tell me where/how can i get the official update?¿ i'm new to this kind of thing, thanks

No offence but if you don't post something useful - like where exactly you are stuck - then nobody is going to be able to help you.

The tutorial instructions for installing B952 are pretty clear so I can't see where you might be stuck.

You can also try downloading hisuite to pc and installing a different launcher. When you pull notification if there is settings then go to it and enable usb debugging.

I'm a y300 user so can't confirm everything

i don't know how to follow the instructuions...

Read a couple of times -- force update with update.app should not be that difficult to execute. If you are not too comfortable with a lot of reading and following instructions, you should stick to official Huawei updates (and do not root).

Plus, give some specific details on the issue you are facing so that others can help you properly. Otherwise there will be too many random suggestions based on your little input and you might well be left with a bricked device.

Edited by smweb

You can also try downloading hisuite to pc and installing a different launcher. When you pull notification if there is settings then go to it and enable usb debugging.

I'm a y300 user so can't confirm everything

Thank you very much! It worked for me and was a lot more easy than the other options that were suggested before ! Thanks again to all the people that tried to help ! :)