[ROM] G510 Android ICS 4.0.4

Guest ShockeyCzT

Guest TayoOnabule

Got RIL working. Took a while 'cause i had to do some tweaking... but i'm only just starting sooo yeah

Step two is to get audio working. I've asked Ceastal if he can give me some pointers and hopefully he will be able to. If not, i'll just have to figure it out maself :P

Very smooth actually, i think i'm gonna keep it as a daily driver once it's all working :3

post-1023010-0-12720900-1385597678_thumb

Guest bogdanwp

One question. How did you guys flash this and didn`t get a BSOD and bootloop ? I tried it again yesterday and the same happened. Can you give me some pointers ? I use TWRP should i try with CWM ? As usual i wiped everything before , flashed the rom , wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted.

One question. How did you guys flash this and didn`t get a BSOD and bootloop ? I tried it again yesterday and the same happened. Can you give me some pointers ? I use TWRP should i try with CWM ? As usual i wiped everything before , flashed the rom , wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted.

I think it only works on G510 :(

That's why we have bootloop ...

Guest MadHatterRyu

you guys are crazy = )

but really, porting ICS seems kinda stupid.. its not THAT different from JB.. anyone wanna try attacking GB? or HC?

Edit: note partial sarcasm

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest TayoOnabule

you guys are crazy = )

but really, porting ICS seems kinda stupid.. its not THAT different from JB.. anyone wanna try attacking GB? or HC?

Edit: note partial sarcasm

Eyyyyyy!!! ICS is cool! :P

I'm really only porting it to get a better understanding of how android works and how to port stuff :P

In other news, audio is partially working. very partially. but it's a start :P

Guest vladandrei51

but really, porting ICS seems kinda stupid.. its not THAT different from JB..

People here are reporting that 4.0.4 is waaaay smoother and faster than JB so as long as there is a performance improvement, why not,.

Edited by vladandrei51

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest creeper19
On 23/11/2013 at 7:11 PM, andrea2107 said:

Do you want ics?you can flash a stock based g330 ROM,but for fix the ril you have to use your libcm.so from /system/lib and you have to recompile audio driver for audio...same for my g330,if we flash a y300 rom no audio and no ril,but in the cyanogen is fixed,not the same in y300 stock rom Ps:this is not a port XD,this is a g330 ROM posted in a tread,we in the stock rom have the same kernel

You can clarify it a bit better