• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[APP][XPOSED]Lockscreen Switch[v1.0]

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello guys 

i ve made a app that allows us to use the Xposed Framework 

and switch our lockscreen to AOSP lockscreen instead of FlipLockScreen.

Why did i made this ?

Basicly we all know that we can edit build.prop for it but i wanted to maintain the statusbar because of the QuickToggles and such :3

so i made this app to use this lockscreen :3

post-974143-0-03821100-1382888569_thumb.post-974143-0-90523900-1382888575_thumb.

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56034188/AcerLockscreenSwitch.apk

install it and enable the module then reboot and lockscreen should be changed ;)

LockPattern keeps the stock Acer UI as i only switched the Lockscreen 

Credits: MohammadAG 

Source Code: https://github.com/spacecaker/AcerLocksreenSwitch

Edited by Spacecaker

Posted · Report post

What are the criterias that I should meet in order for Xposed not to mess with my ROM ? (Busybox,Root,Unlocked Bootloader,etc.?)

Posted · Report post

What are the criterias that I should meet in order for Xposed not to mess with my ROM ? (Busybox,Root,Unlocked Bootloader,etc.?)

Root

Busybox i think aswell

and Mount system with terminal

su

mount -o remount,rw / system

nd then install xposed installer then xposed framework and such ;)

with xposed if it fails it resets the xposed settings automaticly so no harm can be done

Posted · Report post

So I need to install Xposed just like BusyBox ( from read-write reboot )?

Posted · Report post

yeah or use the terminal ways

Posted · Report post

Nice work space ,tnx ! I use WidgetLocker, but still nice !

MohammedAG, that was THE developer for Nokia N900. Glad to hear from him on the Android platform :-)

Posted · Report post

Nice work space ,tnx ! I use WidgetLocker, but still nice !

MohammedAG, that was THE developer for Nokia N900. Glad to hear from him on the Android platform :-)

i am still trying to optimize for our acer as currently i noticed i need to change transportview aswell as currently it reboots when u enable music player in lockscreen xD

Posted · Report post

i am still trying to optimize for our acer as currently i noticed i need to change transportview aswell as currently it reboots when u enable music player in lockscreen xD

When you solve the problem with the music player, could you also create a module to disable the Acer Notification bar? (I want the AOSP one).

And also, please create a tutorial (video or written - step by step) on how to install Xposed Framework and Gravitybox, as I failed 3 times on installing it... (Yeah, I know I am a dumba**...)

Thank you so much ! :D

Posted · Report post

When you solve the problem with the music player, could you also create a module to disable the Acer Notification bar? (I want the AOSP one).

And also, please create a tutorial (video or written - step by step) on how to install Xposed Framework and Gravitybox, as I failed 3 times on installing it... (Yeah, I know I am a dumba**...)

Thank you so much ! :D

i.ve looked in the statusbar view and this can for what i see either only changed with mod layout or build.prop edit

Posted · Report post

i.ve looked in the statusbar view and this can for what i see either only changed with mod layout or build.prop edit

So either I flash a .zip or I edit build.prop ... Ok ... So there's no reason for me to install Xposed Framework + GravityBox yet, I guess..

Posted · Report post

So either I flash a .zip or I edit build.prop ... Ok ... So there's no reason for me to install Xposed Framework + GravityBox yet, I guess..

Gravitybox is really usefull with xposed because it has nice features

Posted · Report post

I have a problem with this when using a different dpi than the default one. The ring isn't in the center. See screenshots:

post-1006036-1384170336552_thumb.jpg

post-1006036-13841703465612_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

I have a problem with this when using a different dpi than the default one. The ring isn't in the center. See screenshots:

Solution: dont use different dpi

Posted · Report post

How can I switch wallpaper of lockscreen diffrent from workmount?Sorry for my English  :D

Posted · Report post

Would it be possible to upload a new downloadlink?

Posted · Report post

nope :( 

lost it.

but you could compile the source code to get it

Posted · Report post

nope :(

lost it.

but you could compile the source code to get it

I compiled and it seems to work. Thank you!