Credits

• KonstaT
  • PAC-man Team
  • Cyanogenmod Team
  • AOKP Team
  • Paranoid Android Team

Changelog

• 27/10 initial build released
  • 29/10  new build FM radio fixed (thanks KonstaT)
Edited by robt77

Guest razjaren
I tried the rom, works quickly and smoothly ... Viber works also
I noticed (probably not to the rom, but to my phone) that does not work personalizing tones for contacts (the same problem I had with the original rom 4.0,4 and the Aurora Borealis)
thanks 

THIS IS THE BEST ROM FOR ZTE BLADE 3 thanks i think its faster then cm10.1

Thanks for the feedback, it is built using all of KonstaT's sources (all credit goes to him I just trialled and error on the build part) so not sure why it would be quicker and also as PAC-man has more stuff I thought it would have been the same or slower. But glad you like it :D

What about 4.1 pacman as you announced couple weeks ago :D

Next on the to do list after I have sorted out some build errors on 4.3 though I might do 4.1 first depends on my mood :D

Guest milossolim70

Best choice for ZTE Blade 3.

How to synchronize my data PC to Mobile using MobileGo?

Development / USB Debugging is ON

On Portabe Device I see only SD option not Phone...

PS: Bug with import contact (Import all vCard files)... Job is done but never finished, restart needed.

Edited by milossolim70

Guest odmetnik81

I installed it, everything is perfect, its very fast, but I just cant change DPI for SETTINGS, GMAIL, (it looks like tablet, settings are in DUAL MODE VIEW) and for lot other things.

I looked it on Youtube, foundthe solution, but I cant do it, it doesnt work.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks...

Edited by odmetnik81

Same thing here, StockUI doesn't make change.

Oops it looks like fixing radio broke hybrid engine, I think I know why but won't be able to fix til weekend. So the latest version has working FM but broken hybrid engine and the version before the hybrid engine work but radio broke can be DL from here

https://hotfile.com/dl/251355963/a4ae180/pac_atlas40_4.2-milestone.1.release_20131019-202036.zip

Guest odmetnik81

Oops it looks like fixing radio broke hybrid engine, I think I know why but won't be able to fix til weekend. So the latest version has working FM but broken hybrid engine and the version before the hybrid engine work but radio broke can be DL from here

https://hotfile.com/dl/251355963/a4ae180/pac_atlas40_4.2-milestone.1.release_20131019-202036.zip

Thx :)

And also , as I noticed, navigation ring is not working, i just cant manage to make it work...

No hurry, it doesn't look so bad, but it would be nice to be able to change it. :) Otherwise fastest 4.2.2  ROM I've tried.  Thank you very much! :)

Guest odmetnik81

No hurry, it doesn't look so bad, but it would be nice to be able to change it. :) Otherwise fastest 4.2.2  ROM I've tried.  Thank you very much! :)

Absolutely THE fastest ROM I've ever tried...

Mixed with partinioned SDcard and LINK2SD, it is very fast...

But I dont want to be whining bitch, but I get random reboot once in 3-4 days...

Anyone else gets that?

Beside random reboots and DPI settings, everything else is superb!!!

Thanks to all developers... 

Absolutely THE fastest ROM I've ever tried...

Mixed with partinioned SDcard and LINK2SD, it is very fast...

But I dont want to be whining bitch, but I get random reboot once in 3-4 days...

Anyone else gets that?

Beside random reboots and DPI settings, everything else is superb!!!

Thanks to all developers...

I get the odd reboot. Whine all you like :) hopefully I should have a decent build on the weekend. This would not be possible without KonstaT so all credit to him

Guest odmetnik81

I get the odd reboot. Whine all you like :) hopefully I should have a decent build on the weekend. This would not be possible without KonstaT so all credit to him

NP, thanks, man...

And thanks to all developers