[DEV][ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2]PAC-Man ROM-milestone.1.release

Guest robt77

Hello!

I have a big problem. I installed this mod, its working good, but when i install the gapps, the android keyboard die, i can't type anything, so i cant use my phone :S Downloaded 2 times the mod, downloaded atleast 5 times the gapps from 3 different site, the problem is same :S Anyone have any idea? Or anyone can send me a link with google play store only? every play i find, not working, when i started it its closed in 1 sec...Please help

Hello!

I have a big problem. I installed this mod, its working good, but when i install the gapps, the android keyboard die, i can't type anything, so i cant use my phone :S Downloaded 2 times the mod, downloaded atleast 5 times the gapps from 3 different site, the problem is same :S Anyone have any idea? Or anyone can send me a link with google play store only? every play i find, not working, when i started it its closed in 1 sec...Please help

Hi, Which ROM did you have before installing this? Did you do a full wipe before installing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have lost most of my ROMs as I had laptop issues and had meant to re download them from hotfile. I never got round to it and they got taken down. School boy error I know.. Will try to do another build at one point but couldn't promise when it would be. If anyone else has them no issue in it being re-uploaded

• 2 weeks later...

I have lost most of my ROMs as I had laptop issues and had meant to re download them from hotfile. I never got round to it and they got taken down. School boy error I know.. Will try to do another build at one point but couldn't promise when it would be. If anyone else has them no issue in it being re-uploaded

We just opened a download mirror for atlas40 - in the archive i found your 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 builds. PM me if you need links.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks... I see is there some another ROM ''BAIDU ROM 4.0.4'' does is compatable with Blade 3?

No idea, would assume so, renki provided me with the link which had the ROMs that I had lost after hotfile went down.

Guest aleksandar069

No idea, would assume so, renki provided me with the link which had the ROMs that I had lost after hotfile went down.

I will try them... When i download first the PAC rom, my download speed is very... very slow (50-65 kbp/s) only.... But i've paid for internet 23€ for 500kbp/s... :wacko:  :blink:  I need to wait over 30 minutes to download only the PAC... :angry:

Thanks... I see is there some another ROM ''BAIDU ROM 4.0.4'' does is compatable with Blade 3?

Bluetooth doesn't seem to be working.

We trying to fix it on 4pda

I will try them... When i download first the PAC rom, my download speed is very... very slow (50-65 kbp/s) only.... But i've paid for internet 23€ for 500kbp/s...  :wacko:   :blink:  I need to wait over 30 minutes to download only the PAC...  :angry:

Download speed is so slow because server is located in Moscow. When i've started programming this mirror i did not think that it will be used by Europeans... 
Edited by renxi

StockUI doesn't work... Can you make small update (flashable) to fix them?

Unfortunately not that clever :p, will try another build at some point over the next week or so

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...