ZTE BLADE III PRO - CUSTOM ROM FORM ANOTHER DEVICE?

Guest clavera

Guest clavera

Flashing a custom rom from huawei y300 will brick zte? That huawei has the same CPU, GPU, RAM, Camera, Screen...
So, is that a good idea to flash a custom 4.2.2 from H-ei to ZTE?

Guest Snap.IT

Flashing a custom rom from huawei y300 will brick zte? That huawei has the same CPU, GPU, RAM, Camera, Screen...

It won't work, i can tell you that much. It's not even CLOSE to being the same driver wise not to mention, it doesn't have the same partition table so if it tries a package extract of boot.img to a direct set partition you could kill your phone.

But sure, go ahead and do it, just don't whine about your phone being bricked afterwards, it's really annoying when idiots do that.

It shouldn't be too hard to get the kernel source and adapt a device tree for your device.

Guest AloneInTheDark19

It won't work, i can tell you that much. It's not even CLOSE to being the same driver wise not to mention, it doesn't have the same partition table so if it tries a package extract of boot.img to a direct set partition you could kill your phone.

But sure, go ahead and do it, just don't whine about your phone being bricked afterwards, it's really annoying when idiots do that.

It shouldn't be too hard to get the kernel source and adapt a device tree for your device.

well actually our main problem is that we dont have kernel source for our device we have send over 100 messages to ZTE but nothing, can we try porting from Huawei Y300 for example or ? 

Guest AloneInTheDark19

by the way you can try new macedonian update they have balanced cpu and underclock it from 1.2 to 1 GHz so no high temperatures anymore, restart itself etc..

Edited by AloneInTheDark19

Guest clavera

by the way you can try new macedonian update they have balanced cpu and underclock it from 1.2 to 1 GHz so no high temperatures anymore, restart itself etc..

Well, I had already underclocked cpu so far in stock rom.

After installing macedonian update I will be able to use my phone in Poland? 

Guest AloneInTheDark19

okay, that's nice :) here's link from macedonian update http://www.ztedevices.com/support/smart_phone/68b8d904-eda1-48a6-aeea-0548067f5eda.html but if you want to install it you need to modify updater-script and delete the first four lines (assert lines) and flash it from cwm :)

Guest AloneInTheDark19

This update have only english languague ? What changes have the macedonian update ? I'm from Poland .

It comes with macedonian languague but you can change to english if you want :) 

where is this script file? I can't find it! 

Here is location of updater-script:

META-INF>com>google>android>updater-script

download this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jffq1jc6fsq2bwe/updater-script

so now open the update.zip with Win Rar and drag and drop this file to the location i said and click OK

DO NOT EXTARCT UPDATE.ZIP AND THEN REZIP IT! IT CAN FAIL IN FLASHING.

Guest clavera

This update have only english languague ? What changes have the macedonian update ? I'm from Poland .

There was an app called "multi lang". Hope, that it works in this case! ;) (BTW Też jestem z Polski hehe)

Guest Marek1994

Instalowałeś ten upadte ? Co ciekawego możesz o nim powiedzieć : P? Denerwuje mnie brak ramu do niektórych gier , działają dopiero po restarcie fona... . Anyone install this macedonian update ? It's improve something ?

Guest AloneInTheDark19

Instalowałeś ten upadte ? Co ciekawego możesz o nim powiedzieć : P? Denerwuje mnie brak ramu do niektórych gier , działają dopiero po restarcie fona... . Anyone install this macedonian update ? It's improve something ?

well, actually in this update they have fixed cpu, underclock it to 1GHz and balance temperature so no more restart itself etc..

Guest Snap.IT

Underclock ? WoW Performance going down  ? I Can Underclock him after rooting in any Overclock Manger .

Jo men de allra flesta tycker nog att de inte ska behöva roota sin telefon och installera tredje parts applikationer för att få den att fungera korrekt.

Don't  you agree?

Guest clavera

Jo men de allra flesta tycker nog att de inte ska behöva roota sin telefon och installera tredje parts applikationer för att få den att fungera korrekt.

Don't  you agree?

Snap, don't be mean! Marek just wrote first part od message in Polish, then translated it into English.

Message for Marek: nie zainstalowałem, bo z tego co piszą to tylko cpu jest na 1ghz zmniejszone, a przecież samemu można zrobić to na stockowym romie bez kombinacji.

Guest Snap.IT

Snap, don't be mean! Marek just wrote first part od message in Polish, then translated it into English.

Message for Marek: nie zainstalowałem, bo z tego co piszą to tylko cpu jest na 1ghz zmniejszone, a przecież samemu można zrobić to na stockowym romie bez kombinacji.

The point being that according to the forum rules this is an English only forum (moderators don't speak every single language on earth and shouldn't have to translate things to do their job), if Konstat wrote in Finnish, i in Swedish, you in Polish and some others in Hungarian they'd have to hire staff just to translate it for the moderators.

There is no rule that you can't PM each other in whatever language you want though.

Guest Snap.IT

English please :D

I realize that i actually committed the same breech of rules that you did after i posted it.

I'm not always the most clever feller. ;)

However, even if you do translate what you are writing the mods still have to translate it for themselves to be able to moderate properly so just don't do that, if you want to have a conversation in Polish there are Polish forums, if you don't want to join them you can PM your Polish mates. :)

Guest Marek1994

I hate stock rom ! After 4-5 hours of using The phone have HArdcore lags ! I can't play games because I have big lags , after reboot everything is ok .