Trebuchet on stock

Guest icomeinpeace

Guest icomeinpeace

Hey all,

I would like to use Trebuchet on stock ROM on my G510-0100. I know that this can be easily done on Samsung phones with adb operations, but I am not sure about our phone. Does anyone know how I can acheive this? Thanks in advance

Edited by icomeinpeace

Guest ZolaIII

There are actually 3-4 launchers that are available on play store & are based on trebuchet like Apex that I am using.

Try themer from market (it's 4.1 based) it's fantastic!

Guest icomeinpeace

There are actually 3-4 launchers that are available on play store & are based on trebuchet like Apex that I am using.

Try themer from market (it's 4.1 based) it's fantastic!

Thanks. Both Apex and Themer are great (and tried them already) but I just need to get Trebuchet working by default on my stock ROM. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Guest ZolaIII

Thanks. Both Apex and Themer are great (and tried them already) but I just need to get Trebuchet working by default on my stock ROM. Any ideas on how to make it work?

Well if something is based on the Trebuchet that means it's Trebuchet with added cosmetic functions. Trebuchet is based on stock with tweaked latencies.

Try extracting it from CM10 & then install it or make it a user app & then install.

If it doesn't work you can search for replacements based on it on market.