• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] Flaming UI - CM10

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Here you have a new cm10-based ROM made by me which can be fully customized because of themer, the launcher, that has a lot of beautiful themes.

Improvements in this ROM:

- Speed improvement

- Amazing UI

- Lighter ROM

- Gapps included

Bugs:

- Video recording

- Some videos in gallery

- Tethering

Quote:

- At first boot is really slow because of all the configuration (initial configuration, launcher...) but after the first reboot gets really smooth.

Screenshots:

post-997007-0-32253100-1383346356_thumb.

post-997007-0-21844500-1383346384_thumb.

post-997007-0-72159400-1383346405_thumb.

Download:

v1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ts6DA86eE4ZVZlMDBBaXFlYlk/edit?usp=sharing

Recovery: https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=6bPAfwdQoVBEUw5%2BHhQDUJKYpCRv15MBVbHGT6zz7ds%3D&locale=en

I hope you like my new ROM! :)

Recovery installation:

1 - Download and extract the zip file

2 - Conect your liquid to your pc in debug mode

3 - Run the script for your OS

4 - If you want to go to the new recovery just press power+volume up+camera while the phone is off.

Edited by end222

Posted · Report post

Great, I'm new but I follow this section of acer liquid for a long time. I'm testing this rom! :D

Posted · Report post

Mhm, i found a problem with the file, because when i'm install I got an error. So I think the file is corrupted from the source because I tried many times, and for all, the installation don't start. (sorry for my english)

Posted · Report post

Mhm, i found a problem with the file, because when i'm install I got an error. So I think the file is corrupted from the source because I tried many times, and for all, the installation don't start. (sorry for my english)

I'm using this ROM so it isn't corrupted. Have you used the special jb recovery to flash it?

Posted · Report post

I try it... The rom start but after the pin code i have a black screen with statusbar.... Continuosly force close of the sistem app...

I'm using this ROM so it isn't corrupted. Have you used the special jb recovery to flash it

Mhm :P I didn't, sorry! XD

Edited by max.992

Posted · Report post

I try it... The rom start but after the pin code i have a black screen with statusbar.... Continuosly force close of the sistem app...

So strange... I'm using this Rom and I haven't had any error. Try with the new recovery that RomzesRover posted in 4pda or reflash the official bin and then flash this Rom.

Posted · Report post

Now it's working fine... Beautiful rom...

Posted · Report post

Is this rom having bugs?

ohhh :3 new rom, i hope it dun have delay when open app and weird ghost touch...along with fully working cam/led (most necessary) then it can be consider very good ady, thanks

also love the new theme <3

btw could u make a short guide on how to install the new recovery? im not really know a lot about phone, thanks!

Edited by Tj3n

Posted · Report post

Is this rom having bugs?

yes, bugs are in first post

ohhh :3 new rom, i hope it dun have delay when open app and weird ghost touch...along with fully working cam/led (most necessary) then it can be consider very good ady, thanks

also love the new theme <3

btw could u make a short guide on how to install the new recovery? im not really know a lot about phone, thanks!

I've made a guide of how to install the recovery in first post. I hope that now you can install the recovery. If you still can't do it, feel free of asking me about it :)

Edited by end222

Posted · Report post

Now it's working fine... Beautiful rom...

I'm glad to see that now works for you. Many thanks for trying :)

Posted · Report post

I've made a guide of how to install the recovery in first post. I hope that now you can install the recovery. If you still can't do it, feel free of asking me about it :)

thanks, run script mean i run install_recovery.cmd? 

Games are playing Charmly .

Camera Quality Improved.

Some CONS :

Very low internal Memory (75 MB usable as system has used 75 mb ) . Even cant install 12 apps.

Cant Change Ringtone from SD . Only Default Ringtones can be set.

let me know more

Edited by Yogeshh

Posted · Report post

Games are playing Charmly .

Camera Quality Improved.

Some CONS :

Very low internal Memory (150MB) . Even cant install 12 apps.

Cant Change Ringtone from SD . Only Default Ringtones can be set.

let me know more

u need to use link2sd or s2e to move app to ext-sd :o

and install something like gosms to change ringtone from ur own music, thats how i did with cm9

Posted · Report post

thanks, run script mean i run install_recovery.cmd? 

If you use windows yes, but if you use linux you must run the .sh for linux and if you use mac the .sh for mac

Posted · Report post

Downloading, looks great.

How it goes on A1?

On which Android is based?

Edited by Narehru

i used and can tell that this rom is quite great, the launcher very smooth, camera work fine, great UI, sometime crash but it work fine, a bit lack of internal but its fine with s2e or link2sd

somehow my gps keep run all the time and also cant find my location, is that a bug? or something using it? (gmap also cant find my place :o)

*edit: yeah....gps bugged and cant find place :/ it keep running over and over again...i reinstall still got that bug

Edited by Tj3n

Posted · Report post

How it goes on A1?

On which Android is based?

Works better than ics and it's based on android 4.1.2 jb

Posted · Report post

i used and can tell that this rom is quite great, the launcher very smooth, camera work fine, great UI, sometime crash but it work fine, a bit lack of internal but its fine with s2e or link2sd

somehow my gps keep run all the time and also cant find my location, is that a bug? or something using it? (gmap also cant find my place :o)

*edit: yeah....gps bugged and cant find place :/ it keep running over and over again...i reinstall still got that bug

Thanks for testing but gps is working well for me

hmm...maybe my zip broken, i try download again :o

btw may i ask if deepsleep working?

*edit: still doesnt working for me, probably coz im using liquid e i suppose :/ i guess i back to 4.0.4

Edited by Tj3n

Posted · Report post

Deepsleep working on S100?

Hi, i try to flash new Recovery. I can see my Liquid in script, is boot in boatloader but the flash is not runnig.

I have TWRP 2.1 running in moment but this can not flash the rom

Have you any idea ? (sorry for my english :D   )

Thanks

Edited by byelooser