Sign in to follow this  
King Conrad

Side casing cracking and broken. Repair?

King Conrad    1

Hi all. I've had my San Diego for under a year. I sent it for repair when I bricked it and since then the sides have been cracking. Today part of the side fell off. Do you think I can get it repaired under warranty? It has a custom rom on it. It still works. I worry about it breaking or getting water on it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by King Conrad

BlueMoonRising    162

Hi all. I've had my San Diego for under a year. I sent it for repair when I bricked it and since then the sides have been cracking. Today part of the side fell off. Do you think I can get it repaired under warranty? It has a custom romance on it.

It still works. I worry about it breaking or getting water on it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

You can but try but I wouldn't be surprised if they blame it on user damage. BTW should I put "It has a custom romance on it" down to text prediction or are you really into Barbara Cartland?  :blink: 

King Conrad    1

You can but try but I wouldn't be surprised if they blame it on user damage. BTW should I put "It has a custom romance on it" down to text prediction or are you really into Barbara Cartland? :blink:

Lmao. Damn auto correct.

Thanks for the info.