[AOSPA:Android4.3.1] Paranoid 3.99 RC2

Guest theGUR96

Guest theGUR96

0t44.png

This rom includes true hybrid mode. You can scale and project every application, every widget, even individual system components. Android is modular, everything is an application: lockscreen, navigation bar, dialog boxes, pop-ups, keyboards, widget, and regular applications of course.

Paranoid Android - Features

-PIE Controls

-Hybrid Mode
-HALO)))
-Per App Color

Download

PA GAPPS 4.3

Paranoid 3.99 B1

Paranoid 3.99 B2

Paranoid 3.99 B3

PAranoid 3.99 RC2

Credits

asis_92, Kra1o5, Dazzozo, Eloimuns

Paranoid, Cyanogenmod

Changelog:
BETA 1: 
Initial Release 

BETA2:
-Fix Wifi
-Fix -Brightness
-Fix Touchlights
-No linea Verde en Videos

BETA3:
-Fix Switch Internal SD 

RC2:
-Fix Video Recording
-Added Torch app
-Added CM File Manager
-Added Term app

BUGS: 
-Screenshots

Edited by theGUR96

Guest bogdanwp

I should at least spare some people the trouble of flashing directly like i did , it has the updater script stuff that you can flash only on G510 and not Y300 . Well ... wiping again , restoring backup so i can connect the phone to pc , copying the updater script from CM 10.2. 

L.E. : still not working , can someone please make a tutorial on how to flash this on Y300 ?

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest kripticmc

I should at least spare some people the trouble of flashing directly like i did , it has the updater script stuff that you can flash only on G510 and not Y300 . Well ... wiping again , restoring backup so i can connect the phone to pc , copying the updater script from CM 10.2.

L.E. : still not working , can someone please make a tutorial on how to flash this on Y300 ?

Extract all then find updater script in meta inf an on first two lines change the build numbers to u8833 save then zip all

Guest kripticmc

Thank you , but still not working mate , says the same thing

You sure you save the file before rezipping it I have it running on mine now an its fine plus sleep of death is sorted to

Guest TangerineTractor

Extract all then find updater script in meta inf an on first two lines change the build numbers to u8833 save then zip all

THought I'd have a go, but I can't see the build numbers anywhere in the updater script. What exactly needs changing, or can you upload a modified zip maybe?