pls help cant change back to orange logo

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

power button broken had to press really hard to make it works ,i want to take it back to orange shop for repair,but im on xolo room and logo atm .try to use aio tool to change logo ,cant even make first step right which is tick the box of adbd insecure,every time i click that app it flash out leave me no time to tick anything,if i use this xolo room the orange or tomile and EE shop wont accpet for the repaired right?so please someone tell me what is going on with my phone!!

Guest BlueMoonRising

I've no idea but I would maybe re-install the Xolo ROM and root again.

You do know that there's a strong possibility that they won't fix it and if they do you could find the Orange ROM fully patched and unrootable on it when you get it back?

Have you tried the fix for the power button? Or using NFC you can avoid the power button entirely now since you're rooted.

Guest leepeter197924

mate i cant even use that aio tool cuz my abdb inscure app wont let me tick the box just closed in half sec,all i want to do is ask tmobile(i bought this phone from tmobile)to repair it cuz i still have around 85 pound in that payasugo account(orange payasugo),so i need this phone working a little bit longer ...is it if i cant tick box from abdb inscure app then i cant even reroot or reflash the room?

thanks man!!pls let me know

Guest BlueMoonRising

mate i cant even use that aio tool cuz my abdb inscure app wont let me tick the box just closed in half sec,all i want to do is ask tmobile(i bought this phone from tmobile)to repair it cuz i still have around 85 pound in that payasugo account(orange payasugo),so i need this phone working a little bit longer ...is it if i cant tick box from abdb inscure app then i cant even reroot or reflash the room?

thanks man!!pls let me know

Try to go into recovery first and wipe the cache.

If not try to run the root option again which may reinstall the adbd app.

If that doesn't help then maybe reset to factory default and format the internal memory, although you'll need to copy the rom back again and use recovery to flash the Xolo rom. That'll give you a basic Xolo rom unrooted, you can then root and reinstall the Orange rom if you want.

If you've got credit on a PAYG account you can ask for the money to be given back, you don't have to use it with the carrier. It's your money.