Phone bricked?

Guest Domantas

Guest Domantas

Hello, so today my huawei g300 started to not working. I accidentally dropped my phone on the ground, and battery fell off. Everything was ok, screen didnt crash or something. But when I plugged battery, i couldn't boot my phone, Even If i tried booting in with CWM mode (boot + vol up) it didnt show any signs of being alive. I tried connecting my phone to computer, and it didnt find drivers at first, but after some time it found. So basically i cannot do anything and when i disconnect my phone from computer it just gets stuck on HUAWEI booting logo.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

"EDIT: I took out SIM card and SD card and it started to turn on every way, but it still freezes on HUAWEI logo.

Edited by Domantas

Guest Domantas

So it seems now all my phone can do is freeze on huawei logo, cannot even go to CWM. I used my sister's phone to place dload/update.app to SD card, and then i placed it in my phone, then I tried to did power + volume up and volume down, it only showed pink screen, nothing else. :(

I wonder home many other people who claimed that they could not force update did this - or put update.app in the root of the sdcard, or (as at least one person did) put the ZIP of the dload/update/app on the sdcard...  :unsure: