[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest plewis1981

Hi all,

I have just flashed today's nightly and noticed an old bug from CM10.2, after switching the default storage the phone reboots with no signal and there is a build up of files in /data/lost+found.

So if anyone is getting a message saying there is no room to install apps this could be why, so you will need to delete these files with a root explorer

Rebooting the phone solves the no signal problem.

Thanks again for all your hard work daz,

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Balerion

Hi! I buy a aproved code by modaco for unlock my G300, but were I use this code?

When I reboot the phone it just ask the PIN for the sim card.

Thanks in advance

I think you have to insert a sim from a network that was blockef before and it will ask you for the code. Im not sure though

Guest hippy dave

Hi! I buy a aproved code by modaco for unlock my G300, but were I use this code?

When I reboot the phone it just ask the PIN for the sim card and go to the lancher without ask for the network pin code-

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately you need to use a stock Rom to enter that code. Take a nandroid backup of your current Rom, then flash a zip repack of any stock ics Rom, boot it and enter the code when it asks. Then you can restore your nandroid backup from recovery and carry on as normal.

Guest murdok1691

When I reboot the phone it just ask the PIN for the sim card and go to the lancher without ask for the network pin code-

Thanks in advance

You need a stock based rom, like Slim o Meija, with CM, the "screen" to unlock the SIM, does not appear.

Guest GeryEmreiss

Hi all,

I have just flashed today's nightly and noticed an old bug from CM10.2, after switching the default storage the phone reboots with no signal and there is a build up of files in /data/lost+found.

So if anyone is getting a message saying there is no room to install apps this could be why, so you will need to delete these files with a root explorer

Rebooting the phone solves the no signal problem.

Thanks again for all your hard work daz,

It's probably caused by old cwm

Guest JotaCarvalho

It's probably caused by old cwm

Yep, cause I don't have any files on the specified directory and had no problems with signal for now

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest plewis1981

Yep, cause I don't have any files on the specified directory and had no problems with signal for now

Have you set the external SD card as primary on today's build?

Try installing a different launcher, after flashing today's build I did not have the widgit pages option but I do now, I am using nova launcher.

I've installed Apex Pro, removed launcher3 and it's still the same.

Edited by LivArt

Guest plewis1981

I've installed Apex Pro, removed launcher3 and it's still the same.

Sorry my bad,

I have just flashed today's build and found that its nothing to do with the launcher, its actually related to the build prop setting for the transparent status bar, once the transparent status bar is enabled you can add widgets to the lock screen. There is a guide a few pages back I will see if I can fined it

Edited by plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

Go into the default File Manager, go to seeting>general setting>Acces mode and select Root Acces Mode.Now, go back and press the bookmark sign in the lower right side of the screen (it has a star as an icon). Go to System, scroll down and edit build.prop using the Editor, modify the ro.config.low_ram=true and write false instead of true and press the save button and restart. I am sure you know how to do that but I wrote it in case a newbie wanted the transparent status bar and had no idea how to do it. With this method I managed to get the transparent status bar on 3 devices (g300s) without getting bootloop. Every time I used a custom buil.prop editor app I got the bootloop. Let me know if it works :) Good luck!

This is the guide I use