[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest drama20050202

Updated to 20131230 but I cant hear and they cant hear me during call. Also in change log is just this "this is the first cyanogenmod build of this type for u8815" but this is declared as nigtly

+1

Guest JotaCarvalho

Great this is really helpful. I did the full wipe and got the CM11 installed on my phone. Now under the about phone settings I can only view or download the new updates, will it install it for me too without me going to the recovery?

yes, but first you need to set the internal memory as default, download the update using Cyanogenmod Updater on About Phone and then just Install it, the phone will reboot in Recovery, install the update and when all is done it will turn on normally, you just need to sit and watch

If you try this with the SD Card as primary the CWM will not be able to install the update

Guest JotaCarvalho

Also how will I know whether the data for my authenticator is on my sd card or internal memory? Like I switched to my primary storage as sd card after I installed all the apps on my phone? I am such a noob, I can feel the sense of sounding stupid right now

You can try searching the data folder on the SD Card, or at Android / Data i think

Guest JotaCarvalho

keep on getting lack of space. like wtf.

If it is /system memory try to do a full wipe and go to advanced and /format system.

then install ROM and the tiny Gapps all over again

Guest nomaximux

I've got no Sound at all using today's build .

Anyone having same issue ?

Same here... And some apps not working like google maps and YouTube. Went back to 27th backup... All fine now.

Guest JotaCarvalho

Same here... And some apps not working like google maps and YouTube. Went back to 27th backup... All fine now.

I will keep this build and whait for tomorrow's, cause i didn't made a backup of the 27th -.-

Guest m_kosmos

+1

and dsp manager + apollo not working.

Updated to 20131230 but I cant hear and they cant hear me during call. Also in change log is just this "this is the first cyanogenmod build of this type for u8815" but this is declared as nigtly

I confirm, no sound on 20131230 build.  :(

IN 20131230 any bugs. Don't work google audio search (voice search). Keyboard continuous input doesn't work. And after backing to 20131227 keyboard continuous input doesn't work too :(...

It's very bad... And changelog not found... Why?

Guest SinkreZ

I need to solve one problem... :/ My g300 on CM11 (nightly 2013.12.27)

Sometimes my g300 cannot receive incoming calls(only comes not answered calls sms), but sometime it receives

How to solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english :/

I need to solve one problem... :/ My g300 on CM11 (nightly 2013.12.27)

Sometimes my g300 cannot receive incoming calls(only comes not answered calls sms), but sometime it receives

How to solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english

I have the same problem on two G300s :/

Edited by pekahk

Guest djuroue

Some people doesn't know what "NIGHTLY" means...

:P

"NIGHTLY" is not the same as "EXPERIMENTAL".

And "EXPERIMENTAL" is not the same as "STABLE".

:D

Your english is not good too ... So shut up :P

Your english is not good too ... So shut up :P

humm... really? What is wrong?  :D

You know, "English" is not the "main language" of the world.  Most of the users here are not native in English. But what is the point of that anyway?  :wacko:

Im just saying that many users install a NIGHTLY ROM without even know what that word means.

They see this and think that will be "bug free" and that dazzozo or anyone else HAVE to fix the bugs. That is anoying from my point of view...  :angry:

If someone install a NIGHTLY rom, 99% (or even 100%) of the times will encounter bugs.

Is ok to report them. But report 5/6/7 times the same bug, without even read a little of the previous messages or even the "Know bugs" list is just annoying.

And don't forget of users posting over and over again "i have this problem too" or "+1" .. 

Many users install this rom ONLY becouse is KitKat, and they think that will be good.

If anyone is looking for a bug free rom (well, "almost" bug free), then stick with a stable rom or a stock rom...

(oh, and go ahead and tell me to "shut up" :P ;) )

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest nomaximux

humm... really? What is wrong?  :D

You know, "English" is not the "main language" of the world.  Most of the users here are not native in English. But what is the point of that anyway?  :wacko:

Im just saying that many users install a NIGHTLY ROM without even know what that word means.

They see this and think that will be "bug free" and that dazzozo or anyone else HAVE to fix the bugs. That is anoying from my point of view...  :angry:

If someone install a NIGHTLY rom, 99% (or even 100%) of the times will encounter bugs.

Is ok to report them. But report 5/6/7 times the same bug, without even read a little of the previous messages or even the "Know bugs" list is just annoying.

And don't forget of users posting over and over again "i have this problem too" or "+1" .. 

Many users install this rom ONLY becouse is KitKat, and they think that will be good.

If anyone is looking for a bug free rom (well, "almost" bug free), then stick with a stable rom or a stock rom...

(oh, and go ahead and tell me to "shut up" :P ;) )

You're right! :)

and Happy New year to all

btw... u asked for it! so... "shut up"!!  :p

Guest IceTapanho

- DJPRMF I'm about to let you finish but...

- I just wanna say Dazzozo is one of the best developers of all time..

- ...OF ALL TIME !!

maybe with pics it would be funnier... :p

Now about the ROM... maybe this is a dumb question but how the hell can I config lockscreen without daydream? I saw every single definition and couldn't find it

Guest sporksnail

Been using the nightlies for a week or so. I couldn't get gesture typing to work in AOSP Keyboard (English UK), but since installing Google Keyboard from the Play Store it's fine.

Even without overclock, this ROM feels smoother than CM10.2. Good work bringing it to us, thanks! :)

Edited by sporksnail