[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest sporksnail

A quick question: last version I installed, when using the external SD card and moving applications there, these apps disappeared from home screen with a reboot.

Is it solved now?

(Sorry if this was already answered... though I couldn't find the answer and can't afford to try to reinstall the latest version to check)

I'm using the latest nightly (2014-01-01) and I can confirm the "move to SD" bug is still present, sorry. Have patience though; I'm sure a fix is on the way. :)

Guest libemax

One question.

After installing last nightly I did restore with HiSuite of my data,and restore went just fine, everything works fine except messages. Message app showing no conversation, on the first start i could see them just for second and that is it. I have sms backup on sd card, so no problem with it, but I have some text messages on my pc that i want to have on my phone. I will appreciate any help.

And cm11 is great.

Guest drama20050202

One question.

After installing last nightly I did restore with HiSuite of my data,and restore went just fine, everything works fine except messages. Message app showing no conversation, on the first start i could see them just for second and that is it. I have sms backup on sd card, so no problem with it, but I have some text messages on my pc that i want to have on my phone. I will appreciate any help.

And cm11 is great.

Same thing with GoBackup

Guest Razor3000

Happy New Year guys!

I know that some of you wanted the transparent status bar without taking a performance hit by changing build.prop. So if you want to try Tinted Status Bar, change ro.config.low_ram back to true. Download and install Xposed Framework (you have a pretty good tutorial here) and after that install Tinted Status Bar. It works just as the stock transparency only that its better, being able to auto-detect colour for some apps.(or you can set a colour for apps that aren't auto-detected; just as I did with twitter and the dialer.)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thats very cool. Thanks for sharing

Guest MetalDroid

One question.

And cm11 is great.

This app works well : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backupyourmobile

Guest libemax

Thanks  metaldroid, but that doesn't resolve my problem . I need some text messages from my backup on pc thru Hisuite. I can see them in system as mmssms.db, but my messenger app want show them, a i did few times deleting data in messenger app, but is always the same.And other messenger apps have the same problem .

Guest mandgeo

I want to use VPN connection. I can make a profile, and is working fine. But when i want to set always on, that profile is not listed.

Is that a small or a biger bug?

Guest pekahk

I try to install todays nightly build 2.1.2014 and in CWM it ask me "do you want to install untrusted file ?" is that OK and may I click to YES ? thank you

Guest MetalDroid

Thanks metaldroid, but that doesn't resolve my problem . I need some text messages from my backup on pc thru Hisuite. I can see them in system as mmssms.db, but my messenger app want show them, a i did few times deleting data in messenger app, but is always the same.And other messenger apps have the same problem .

Hey, what you can do is a backup of the rom and install one that will allow you to restore the text, make a backup new with the application you said and then back to the rom new. You can restore the messages from the application.

Sorry for my English.

Guest pearsonian

hi guys no idea what im doing wrong here,i have flashed the latest nightly 4.4  on cwm 6.04.4 and used the gapps mini one from the link provided pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131214-stripped-signed,the phone boots up and works great except no play store,i flashed gapps so why isnt it there?

Edited by pearsonian

hi guys no idea what im doing wrong here,i have flashed the latest nightly 4.4  on cwm 6.04.4 and used the gapps mini one from the link provided pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4.2-20131214-stripped-signed,the phone boots up and works great except no play store,i flashed gapps so why isnt it there?

Have you formatted your system partition before install the ROM and GApps?

Guest pearsonian

i did like i always do ,put gapps and rom on root of sd card,then wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache,wipe data/factory reset ,maybe its an issue with clockwork mod but im using 6.04.4 which had no problems installing 4.3 on it and had no issues with gapps on 10.2 which was running previously,its puzzling me anyway.There is an update to 6.04.5 but i cant remember how to update cwm.

Edited by pearsonian

Guest Shadow11

i did like i always do ,put gapps and rom on root of sd card,then wipe cache partition,wipe dalvik cache,wipe data/factory reset ,maybe its an issue with clockwork mod but im using 6.04.4 which had no problems installing 4.3 on it and had no issues with gapps on 10.2 which was running previously,its puzzling me anyway.There is an update to 6.04.5 but i cant remember how to update cwm.

pearsonian you can use this tutorial: http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/06/how-to-flash-a-custom-recovery-on-the-huawei-ascend-g300/

cheers

Edited by Shadow11

Guest pearsonian

ive tried about 4 different gapps packages,still nothing there,running out of ideas,might have to go back to 4.3 if cant get it working,wont let me into gmail even.I cant see it being the cwm version as it installed 10.2 fine.

Edited by pearsonian

Guest Intelligence46

Hi you can search for cwm update here in modaco , download the zip file put it in sdcard and install zip, after installation complete , reboot recovery... :)

Guest chabria

i was install cm10 and slimv13,gb office,ics office,slim rom and every have saome bugs,lag and another error,but cm 11 is working greatfull.finally one rom is work.

thank you dazzozo becouse my g300 workin great :D

Edited by chabria

Guest pearsonian

okay managed to get it working seems you need to format the system in recovery before can put gapps on,many thanks to the kind people in here that helped me out.

Guest mandgeo

Today, on the 2nd of january nightly, al the second call, i've experienced incall audio problem(no sound). Onthe first call, everything was ok.

Guest dipacheco

Hey guys! Happy 2014 for all of you!

I've 2 question for you. I've installed this room and now i've two problems... the first one is that MMS doesn't come in instantly has it should. I've to connect the 3G manually to receive them. In the last rom i had the 3G connection was auto when needed for MMS... How can i solve this?

The second problem is that when i turn on my 3G and then turn it off i can't send or receive SMS and have to restart the phone...

Anyone knows how can i solve this?

Thanks.