[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

So what can i do about camera not working? This thing started in previous versions of cm... Any help would be appriciated :)

Camera works fine for me.

Maybe try to delete camera app's data and/or delete the DCIM folders from your SD cards.

Evidently a pretty old bug, as I have it on my Jellybean ROM.

I think it is not really a bug, just this phone can't run these heavy ROMs fast.

You can tweak settings, like lock InCallUI or Contacts Provider in memory, but these ROMs will always be slower on this phone than on a decent phone.

You can't expect that your phone will be significantly faster with a newer, shinier ROM.

This hardware is old, slow and has no driver support (for android 4.1 and above). We should be grateful to Dazzozo to make android 4.1-2-3-4 work on this legacy phone.

Edited by rhen

Guest Danchiman21

Ok, Hello everyone, first of all, after reading some pages and asking some opinions, i decided to try the rom again, i installed the last nightly, and the gapps from 2014-01-17 from Rhen post, i changed the build.prop so i have the translucent bar, and everything else it's working perfectly up to now,  i installed the rom like 40 minutes ago jaja, so i will try this rom for the next days and see how is it going, i'm thinking about using this rom as my daily rom. the things that didn't worked before like wifi hotspot and those things are not working, when i said eerything is working i mean the essential things for using the devide with 4.4.2
greetings from Argentina and goodbye
Sorry for my english

Guest JacoboCL

Hello! Do you now if Spirit FM already works? I've read it didn't work because of radio drivers, but should this problem be fixed on following nightlies?

Hello! Do you now if Spirit FM already works? I've read it didn't work because of radio drivers, but should this problem be fixed on following nightlies?

It works perfect to me.

Greetings!

Guest wards5150

vvvvvvv

l           l

(  0    0  )    KITKAT. I think they should theme Kit Kat roms ie: Choc Orange, Mint, Cookie Dough, Caramel, Chunky and any other flavour they have used.

\   <>   /

\  .o.  /

\      /

^^^

Edited by wards5150

vvvvvvv

l           l

(  0    0  )    KITKAT. I think they should theme Kit Kat roms ie: Choc Orange, Mint, Cookie Dough, Caramel, Chunky and any other flavour they have used.

\   <>   /

\  .o.  /

\      /

^^^

errr, ok?

Guest bartharobert

hy, i'm new here, and i have some problems installing kk 4.4.2...i'm entered in CWM and i wanted to install cm rom, and here is the problem, installation abourted comes, and i don't know what can i do now, because i don't have any possibilty to copy another rom to sdcard, and my phone in this case will not boot...pls help!!

hy, i'm new here, and i have some problems installing kk 4.4.2...i'm entered in CWM and i wanted to install cm rom, and here is the problem, installation abourted comes, and i don't know what can i do now, because i don't have any possibilty to copy another rom to sdcard, and my phone in this case will not boot...pls help!!

What version of CWM do you use?

You can copy any ROM to your sd card.

You can mount SD card to your pc. In CWM, go to mounts and storage and mount USB storage.

Guest bartharobert

i resolved the problem with an sd card reader and i have now cm 10.1, everything works fine, but now my question is how could i install the latest cm? first i have to enter in cwm to install the 6.0.4.0 cwm and after that the new cm 11, and the g-apps?

i resolved the problem with an sd card reader and i have now cm 10.1, everything works fine, but now my question is how could i install the latest cm? first i have to enter in cwm to install the 6.0.4.0 cwm and after that the new cm 11, and the g-apps?

Yep! As you described.