[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Very good, latest nightly is good then?

I'm currently on 30/01, no problems apart from occasionally having to reboot because of homescreen being stuck.

This score is higher than I ever get with CM11, but after I run the benchmark multiple times I can't get this high again. Average score is about 4100-4150. Storage I/O and 3D graphics seem vary a lot.

Anyway I think it is worth to update.

Edited by rhen

Guest nomaximux

This score is higher than I ever get with CM11, but after I run the benchmark multiple times I can't get this high again. Average score is about 4100-4150. Storage I/O and 3D graphics seem vary a lot.

Anyway I think it is worth to update.

4282, not bad :)

Guest Matvey_RMA

Hello, friends! I noticed a couple of joints in the firmware, namely in the alarm clock. In Russian flies layout settings of the alarm. See the screenshot. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B04-icKWdjvATFE4aWlkdERJazg/edit?usp=sharing

Just when translating the alarm to "nap", alarm is activated again, you have to have twice finger along the slider.

Hello, friends! I noticed a couple of joints in the firmware, namely in the alarm clock. In Russian flies layout settings of the alarm. See the screenshot. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B04-icKWdjvATFE4aWlkdERJazg/edit?usp=sharing

Just when translating the alarm to "nap", alarm is activated again, you have to have twice finger along the slider.

We talked about this months ago.

The translation doesn't fit in the available space.

Probably need to translate the string to something shorter.

This bug is related to CM.

But it is not official unlock. What about 3G reboots after this unlock?

It's the same as an official unlock.

They just work out the official unlock code in order to do it.

But it doesn't work for everybody.

The "unofficial" unlock that causes 3G reboots is the one in the "explained like you're 5" tutorial - BootloaderG300.exe.

Guest dipacheco

Hi guys! I was trying to use DC Unlocker but i can't enter the purple screen. When i try to do volume -, volume + and power together i just get a bar and no purple screen... and then i can't do anything. How can i get into that purple screen or what am i doing wrong? Thanks

Which probably means that you have the hacked ICS bootloader installed?

To unlock the bootloader using either the tutorial or DC Unlocker you need the original locked ICS bootloader installed.

In effect this normally means reverting to stock ICS (e.g. B952).

I don't know if this might be the case of your problem in booting to the pink/purple (?) screen but it's something you need to do anyway to unlock the bootloader so maybe you should try it and see if it works?

Guest dipacheco

Gsus... :P This is tricky for a noob. Eheheh i've to revert kitkat for ics, unlock, and install again kitkat so that 3G works fine and do not lose signal or restart the phone? This is not good.. eheheh ok, thanks for the advices!

Eheheh i've to revert kitkat for ics, unlock, and install again kitkat so that 3G works fine and do not lose signal or restart the phone? 

Yes.

That's part of the reason I settled on GB ROMs when I was using a G300 - I could just downgrade to the GB bootloader (and baseband if applicable) and not worry about ICS bootloader unlocking.

The other reason was that I found GB ROMs to be the best in terms of performance and stability on the G300.

Guest Matvey_RMA

We talked about this months ago.

The translation doesn't fit in the available space.

Probably need to translate the string to something shorter.

This bug is related to CM.

if you need a short word for the Russian word "vibration" - it "Вибро"

if you need a short word for the Russian word "vibration" - it "Вибро"

I can't help you.

I don't have a CM account.

Maybe try to ask Vladislav Koldobskiy to change this translation. Looks like he make the Russian translation.

Some other info:

Transparent status bar setting has been merged. [link] [link]

You will able to turn it on in the developer settings without changing the ro.config.low_ram=true value in the build.prop.

Edited by rhen

Guest Matvey_RMA

I can't help you.

I don't have a CM account.

Maybe try to ask Vladislav Koldobskiy to change this translation. Looks like he make the Russian translation.

Some other info:

You will able to turn it on in the developer settings without changing the ro.config.low_ram=true value in the build.prop.

Thanks for the info, I will try to contact with Vladislav

Guest razor74

Hello. I am new here. I test both roms from you. CM10.2 and this - CM11. Both works well for me with a difference at camera performance . CM10.2 has a very good camera with very low noise in photos. Croma noise is missing totally. But with CM11 the camera take much noisy photos with chroma noise in every photo , even at iso 100. Can you do something to bring camera quality at the lvl of that from cm 10.2? 

It is in the today's nightly under the performance options.

I tried it out.

The home screen and notification drawer seems more laggy and AnTuTu gives ~200 less point with it. (if it means anything)

So I have turned it off.