• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

2071 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I also had problems with OTA update, stuck on finishing boot message. I entered to recovery, flashed gapps stripped and it went ok, but without launcher. Then i entered settings, set lockescreen shortcut to google play, entered it, installed nova launcher...

Also, gallery app was missing, so i extracted it from zip, installed normally, and it works... Pretty strange issues, but easily solved.

edit : Also, battery life is good, phone is all the time at sleep, so good work :)

Edited by djuroue

Posted

It's very strange but it seems that yandex.pogoda widget crashes my phone... 

Posted

Are you telling me that the rom doesn't bring a launcher on its own?! Is this rom fast, smooth? Amazing work indeed for a budget phone

Posted

Are you telling me that the rom doesn't bring a launcher on its own?! Is this rom fast, smooth? Amazing work indeed for a budget phone

This is indeed a very fast rom, there are some problems but if you post them here, people (including me) will try to help you!!

Plz post everything you did before you got a problem so we can help better!

Posted (edited)

The ROM comes with Launcher3. (It's very buggy I think)

Speed is like CM10.2, but better RAM handling and multitasking.

Edited by rhen

Posted

No. The rom is complete and bring a good launcher. It's more faster and smooth than stock ICS.

Cheers

Posted

There is plenty of work to do here, and Daz surely knows what has to be done in future releases. These are first builds, so it is pretty normal to have various bugs...

By the way, settings for external sdcard to be default now work !

Posted (edited)

There is plenty of work to do here, and Daz surely knows what has to be done in future releases. These are first builds, so it is pretty normal to have various bugs...

By the way, settings for external sdcard to be default now work !

Daz mostly working on device specific things and doesn't work on CM bugs if the bug doesn't break some hardware stuff.

I had to switch launcher because I found Launcher3 very buggy, but this is a good ROM anyway. I use it as a daily in my work.

Edited by rhen

Posted

Yeah, forgot to mention that cm sources are buggy, so we cannot expect bugless rom, of course :)

I use it too, everything what i need works, so i am cool with this one ... Important thing, and that is default storage selection, is fixed :)

Posted

In app Youtube video color bug: 

post-1014018-0-51128200-1386592161_thumb

Posted

I updated to 1209 version via CM updater but still play store says no connection!

Fund another bug cant move app to SD card.

Other than that ROM is super fast :)

Posted

Fund another bug cant move app to SD card.

This is true for me too. Installed via CWM from zip.

Posted (edited)

i tried to install cleaning everitthing and didnt install the launcher... i restore a backup of my previously rom and install over without clean , i instaled the gaps and worked fine, exept some apps i lost , and i cant even install again, its weird... i need some of those apps so i restore the old rom back,,, i really want the kitkat but without this issue... can someone help me? sorry about my english...

Edited by guda

Posted

In ALL other ROMs, this application work ok ... in this ROM, doesn't work proper.

post-995199-0-39252100-1386594351_thumb.

Posted

omg omg omg thank you so much. :D

Posted (edited)

In ALL other ROMs, this application work ok ... in this ROM, doesn't work proper.

The weather update is missing in cLock widged also for me

Did anybody find a way to get translucent notification bar ?

Without getting in bootloops or things like this.

Edited by darthmaul88

Posted

Tethering mot work.It is work on cm 10.1.

Can you tell me which build of CM 10.1 is the wifi tethering working?

Posted

First of all many thanks for the hard work on this.

Flashed from experimental rom with recommend stripped gapps - play store connection issue the only problem I can see so far.

Anyone got the play store working on this?

Posted

First of all many thanks for the hard work on this.

Flashed from experimental rom with recommend stripped gapps - play store connection issue the only problem I can see so far.

it's strange, play store works fine for me. But i had problems with launcher, if you seem my earlier post's you see what problems I had.

Posted (edited)

@welniuks......Yeah I read that - glad you sorted it.  No issues on launcher for me.  But then I use Nova and didn't do factory reset/wipe data.  RE: Play Store: Did you wipe all data before flashing? and what rom were you running before?  I should add, I have wiped cached and dalvik and reflashed gapps twice.

Edited by isynclere

Posted

So does anybody managed to make the bar transparent ?

if you find out how and don't get a crash on the sistem or loop in the animation boot logo, would you tell me ? 

sorry for my english, and thanks anyway

Posted

Did anybody find a way to get translucent notification bar ?

Without getting in bootloops or things like this.

I have the translucent notification bar, I just went to >/>system>build.prop and changed "ro.config.low_ram=true" to "ro.config.low_ram=false" using the CM file explorer / Editor and restarted the phone.

hDzQwpB.png

It stopped working for me too so I restored my old backup and installed CM11 again without wipes and it's working again.

Posted

if you find out how and don't get a crash on the sistem or loop in the animation boot logo, would you tell me ? 

sorry for my english, and thanks anyway

Balerion did it on experimental CM11 but I didn't quite manage to replicate his steps.

Posted

Balerion did it on experimental CM11 but I didn't quite manage to replicate his steps.

I did exactly what Shisura did above. :)

Posted

help please guys. i instaled rom and the pa_gapps-full. all wipes. newest cwm. and i have no keyboard. no browser, and the capacitive buttons do nothing cause of the inexisting luncher