[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dalyer

What sort of reboot loop?
How many times does it reboot?

How do you get it back into Android?

Any chance it's 3G reboots due to an unofficially unlocked bootloader?

Guest trumpet-t1

What sort of reboot loop?

How many times does it reboot?

How do you get it back into Android?

Any chance it's 3G reboots due to an unofficially unlocked bootloader?

First time in pocket on meeting (2014-06-14 build) next time in the car (2014-06-08 build).

Two times per 2 days.

Pull out battery.

Phone is unlocked officialy.

I think that cause is high temperature. Probably processor overheats.

Edited by trumpet-t1

Guest Razor3000

My phone freezes... I click on power button and nothing appens, people try to call me and the phone just not wake up. For the caller it appears that the phone is ringing but nothing happens. i have to remove the battery and put it again.

Edited by Razor3000

Guest EgidijusL

My phone freezes... I click on power button and nothing appens, people try to call me and the phone just not wake up. For the caller it appears that the phone is ringing but nothing happens. i have to remove the battery and put it again.

Also happens to me sometimes.

Guest MannFromMars

Hi all i just got this kitkat to work 1 little problem the clock stop working when i tap on it to set alarm, can anyone help me with this problem.

Guest kokesil

possible solution into development options and uncheck block tactile events in my case the box reboots and freezing issue is solved

Edited by kokesil

Guest pejicgoran

In some news app and google earth there is a problem with pictures.In google earth you can not see all panoramic picture,jast a small part you can see.Same problem is persist in some news apkications.

Guest Razor3000

possible solution into development options and uncheck block tactile events in my case the box reboots and freezing issue is solved

let's hope it works

Guest razor74

Anyone has problem with youtube playback from today? I cannot play anything on youtube anymore... I can open youtube, search for videos , but when i try to play any video, will play with many interruptions and very , very slow - finally i cannot even exit from app and crashes...

Guest u8815-15

Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can access IRC logs?

The one I've been accessing has stopped quite a while ago and I need to catch up on things :D.

Thanks

Guest qwertyu123

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can access IRC logs?

The one I've been accessing has stopped quite a while ago and I need to catch up on things :D.

Thanks

They are not logging since february. I think they had some kind of problem. The address was http://g300.valicek.name/

Guest murtagh

I can't turn it on due to lack of space on /data and I don't want to delete half of my apps.

I think the best solution for our storage problems would be to shift the storage as follows:

/system -> /data -> /storage/sdcard0 -> /storage/sdcard1

How can i do this? Any guide? I'm afraid my phone is brick. I have activated the art but my internal storage has only 80mb free.

Guest anddeveloper

Someone try to build kernel 3.4 from Dazz source?

I missing smth or doing it wrong ?

Build interrupt at:

target Prebuilt:  (/home/android/Android/system/out/target/product/generic/kernel)
acp: missing destination file
make: *** [/home/android/Android/system/out/target/product/generic/kernel] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Guest lucrece1973

You can get its URL by replacing filename portion of the current nightly build's URL with CHANGES.txt (case-sensitive). You'll get smth like this: content.thebronasium.com/cyanogenmod/1118/CHANGES.txt

Guest dalyer

No. How? This is not available. I'd like to.

I forgot it's not available.

I was just wondering if overclocking might be a contributory factor in random reboots.

Not relevant here.

Guest chithien2002

I have just updated rom date 22.06.14 . Android 4.4.4 .

Error : call waiting .

Ex : I am phone A , I call to B and I receive a line from C , error A and B not hear together

Please fix this error , It is very important . 

Guest u8815-15

You can get its URL by replacing filename portion of the current nightly build's URL with CHANGES.txt (case-sensitive). You'll get smth like this: content.thebronasium.com/cyanogenmod/1118/CHANGES.txt

Ahh Yes thank you I just couldn't remember how to do it 

Sorry for the hassle.