[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest david-rf

Dowloading 04/14 And 04/19... I hope I won't interface heavy bugs. Tnx for ur work daz

I've had serious problems (frequent random reboots, slowness, app crashes) with all the latest builds... I'd try some nightly of around the end of march

Guest luca020400

you have to install a custom recovery ( twrp or cwm ) , download this rom and gapps and flash them Done

Edited by luca020400

Guest david-rf

After 

It's great, very responsive. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/370701-[ROM][4.4.2][AOSP][KitKat]Carbon-ROM-[Nightly][Monthly-Builds][build:11/03/14]
[ROM][4.4.2][AOSP][KitKat]Carbon ROM [Nightly][Monthly Builds][build:11/03/14]

After the 7000th random reboot (this time with the latest nightly, 21/04) I installed Carbon and it actually is much better. Faster, smoother, no crashes or reboots so far. I think I'll leave Cyano alone for a few weeks and see if then the problem is solved...

Guest N00btime

I'm out of here also. 

Nightly's are expected to have issues, but at present CM11 for Y300 is just totally screwed.

Was hoping for Daz to continue development but it appears that nothing is going to be solved any time soon.

Anyway I'll give it a spin when CM11 gets to "release" status.

Cheers. 

Guest IlRick

I installed the 14/04 nightly and I can say that this is the best rom I've ever flashed on my Y300. With some autostarts tweaks (this) and greenify I reached 6 days on battery without changing the way I use this phone (some phone calls, an sms or two, occasional browsing with data or wifi, bluetooth when driving, very rare gaming but nothing too extreme).

Guys, the problems are not caused by the changes Dazzozo had made, they're caused by CM itselfe. Even the official nightlys on LG 4XHD are as bad as ours are. So use nightlys from the march an wait until the actual are getting better. And I think it's clear that Carbon an every other ROM with cross-synced CyanogenMod-sources before April are running more stable that the actual CM-nightlys. So just use one of them or an old CM-Nightly.

LG Shadowghost

PS: Please don't spam the thread with OT about other Roms or Roms which you have switched to, write PM or anything else but don't spam the threads with your suggestions and OT-comments.

Edited by Guest

Guest nonobio

Hi :)

I flashed my first rom with CM11 unofficial on my samsung S3 mini (GT-I8190).

It worsk fine.

Now i would like to do the same on my wife's phone: An Huawei Y300-0100.

So after a quick search i found this forum and this topic.

I dind't rode all the 129 pages, sorry, but i would like to know if this rom works fine ? Is it stable and can i use it for everyday use ?

I leave in france and the phone as actually the 4.1.1 android version and the build Y300-0100V100R001C00B174.

Since some days i have an update (version 199) available in notification: I tried ti install it but it failed each time..

I prefer to flash CM rom rather than official build if it works at less as fine.

Thanks for your help.

Guest nonobio

Thanks for your reply, could you recommend some cm rom versions or another roms please ? My goal is to have a stable rom without all the bloatware preinstalled.

Thanks

Guest herrdeh

Hi everybody,

the cm nightlies seem to suffer from a well-known bug lots of other phones do have as well:

Bluetooth keyboards can be paired, but do not connect. It looks as if UIHD support is not enabled in the kernel

I tried

cm-10.2-20140321-Nightly-u8833 and
cm-11-20140405-NIGHTLY-u8833, both are affected.

During some research I found this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2404406

It fixed the problem with some other devices, can somebody give it a try with the Y300?

Cheers, Wolf

Guest herrdeh

Hopefully, the "keyboard pairs, but does not connect" bug can be fixed anyway. If there is anything I can contribute, please let me know.

Guest Pestisoru

Hello what happens with CM11 from G510 when run more applications my phone locks screen remains black and only after remove bateri i back on phone works normally.

I repeat a few days after an update do these crashes