[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Hardone

how about the incall UI lag? I mean the caller screen shows up after few seconds or immediate?

after approximately 1-2 seconds Edited by Hardone

Guest david-rf

LOL I wanted to install over the old ROM but I accidentally did a factory reset :D Anyway, so far it seems to work well. Maybe we won't need to use a different kernel?

Edit:

I spoke too soon... first random reboot after less than an hour... With the latest flash (nightly of may the 30th and chili360x kernel) I had one random reboot in 1 week :\

Edited by david-rf

Guest SaurabhRCk

LOL I wanted to install over the old ROM but I accidentally did a factory reset :D Anyway, so far it seems to work well. Maybe we won't need to use a different kernel?

Edit:

I spoke too soon... first random reboot after less than an hour... With the latest flash (nightly of may the 30th and chili360x kernel) I had one random reboot in 1 week :\

maybe because of some app. I am running since this morning, no issue so far

Guest david-rf

maybe because of some app. I am running since this morning, no issue so far

Maybe is the stock flashlight, since the phone rebooted shortly after I tried to use it... But now it works perfectly so I don't know 

Guest squal

i got freezed 1 time when im choosing wallpaper and i pulled out my battery..however... in my y300 works fine and smooth...

Guest squal

yeah..youtube works perfectly.... but in facebook...after watching video..and press the back button..i got reboot...

Edited by squal

Guest SaurabhRCk

yeah..youtube works perfectly.... but in facebook...after watching video..and press the back button..i got reboot...

facebook app is buggy like hell. only runs nice enough on high end devices. 

Guest david-rf

A slightly OT question: I don't remember, can I use TWRP to flash a newer version of TWRP?

Edited by david-rf

Guest porozex

A slightly OT question: I don't remember, can I use TWRP to flash a newer version of TWRP?

yes i tried many times and works perfectly dont worry ;)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Has anyone tried using other kernels like chil's or synopsis on 4.4.3 and working well?

using chil's. working great

Guest ZolaIII

facebook app is buggy like hell. only runs nice enough on high end devices.

Facebuck with or without app is a most memory hungry thing on planet with all photos & videos and it will force close (in time) even on phones with 3GB of ram!

Better memory allocator can help a lot (in every situation) bat its not a solution as physical amount of RAM is a real borderline & best one I am aware of is a jemalloc.