[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest squal

Hi guys..did you try to watch video in facebook app??? Cause after trying the kitkat roms(cm11,carbon by eloy,slimkat)..i got reboot after watching videos in fb app...theres something wrong in my phone or in the rom..theres any solution...

Guest soulhand

I've had two reboots since installing the 9th June nightly - one when setting up Dropbox, and one right after approving superuser for Rom Toolbox Lite.

I couldn't install the10th June nightly - after flashing from TWRP, the Google Keyboard constantly closed so I couldn't complete set up.

Guest Chris 91

Hi guys..did you try to watch video in facebook app??? Cause after trying the kitkat roms(cm11,carbon by eloy,slimkat)..i got reboot after watching videos in fb app...theres something wrong in my phone or in the rom..theres any solution...

To be honest, I've watched fb videos, customised,played games and all sorts without a single reboot, are yo doing all correct wipes before and after each install? And did you do a full wipe before the initial install? As if not issues can be left behind, I did all wipes and dalik/cache after each imstall/update and its working brilliantly!

Guest squal

To be honest, I've watched fb videos, customised,played games and all sorts without a single reboot, are yo doing all correct wipes before and after each install? And did you do a full wipe before the initial install? As if not issues can be left behind, I did all wipes and dalik/cache after each imstall/update and its working brilliantly!

im on stocke base...so how to correct install for this rom...

Guest Chris 91

Yeah..i do the correect install..i also customize.. Play games..watching youtube..except to watching video in fb app :(

Seems strange then, but I have been following this thread for months now and it does seem that with the same install people do seem to be getting some varied outcomes, maybe someone with a better knowledge and understanding could give guidance?

Guest Chris 91

What kernel? After installation volume control of radio fully works?

Chil360's kernel, you'll find the link 3-4 pages previous, not sure about radio as I don't use it but everything else working perfectly for me :)

Guest Trapezio

Chil360's kernel, you'll find the link 3-4 pages previous, not sure about radio as I don't use it but everything else working perfectly for me :)

Thanks!

Guest david-rf

I have flashed chil360's kernel but does SWAP actually have a big performance improvement? Or is it very minimalistic and not really a requirement? Cheers

I used the swap for a few days, then I got rid of it. In my case, it sped up the phone at certain times, only to clog and almost freez it for several seconds while it was doing the memory swap. I tried the "normal swap" version. Nevermore!

Guest Chris 91

I used the swap for a few days, then I got rid of it. In my case, it sped up the phone at certain times, only to clog and almost freez it for several seconds while it was doing the memory swap. I tried the "normal swap" version. Nevermore!

That's what I've got, but doesn't actually seem to have made any difference whatsoever, unless I haven't done it properly, u just flashed the .zip file if that's all you're supposed to do I've noticed no change....

Guest SIMONPRO

good rom i am just checking it now 

i get app crush at first "trebuchet"

but its working fine now 

Edited by SIMONPRO

Guest xals1997

I found a problem (I don't know if is only my problem)

In Google Play Newsstand, when I open news, the app is always loading. I need to open it with browser to read it.

Can anyone confirm if it is a problem or if is something related with me or with my phone?

Info: I open google play newsstand, everything ok, i see the miniatures of the news, and when i open some of them, the app is always loading, i need to open it with browser.

Guest Taiji2078

I installed the first 4.4.3 nightly. works flawless for my standards (i don't use FB or music/video apps). battery life is great.

I would only love to have the fast charge option enabled in tiles :)

Thank you very much for your work, even if I don't even know who's taking care of these nightly releases :)

Guest SIMONPRO

facebook cause the phone to reboot after watching two to three video

radio volume is too low even on full volume

temple run 2 working very good and graphics are the same as on stock rom

battery is not good it doesnt last for a day and charging is too slow compare to stock rom

phone is rebooting when running antutu some where on testing 3D Graphics, without 3D Graphics test is 5000+

testing only 2D and 3D Graphics on antutu result is 1700+ but the app crash before display result

Balance 3D(game) is working very well with nice 3D Graphics

there is no notification if you plug earphone or headphone

stability test is good

Continue to test different app and settings

great rom love it hope it will be stable. Great thanks to Dazz

Guest squal

Twrp or cwm doesn't metter

i used twrp to flash kk rom..evrythings fine except to play video on facebook app..after watching..i got reboot..