[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest spikypotato

hey can anyone access get cm or jenkins? is it down or is my isp gone crazy again.

I can access getcm and Jenkins, like usual. 

Guest xals1997

Doing all wipes with ksm disactived, chil360 kernel and swap, facebook video reboots persist :( (not youtube videos on facebook, I say videos that someone has uploaded to facebook without youtube, only facebook)

I hope it will be fixed.

Edited by xals1997

Guest dobryd123

After I updated the ROM today my USB connection stopped working. The battery is charging but the PC won't recognize the phone. I tried the USB debugging and switching from MTP to mass storage and nothing helps. I also tried plugging the phone to another PC and same thing happens. Any ideas how to fix this?

Guest ASergey

After I updated the ROM today my USB connection stopped working.

MTP work. Try to unlock the phone

Edited by ASergey

Guest j-beltran

Has not anyone problems with google chrome? It keeps making my phone reboots. I've seen that this usually happens when I am in the Twitter page. I can not be on it for more than 5 minutes (sometime even 1 min) because it reboots. Please, can anyone suggest something?

Guest dobryd123

MTP work. Try to unlock the phone

What do you mean by "unlock the phone"? The MTP doesn't work for me. I can only charge the battery, no usb connection. I have drivers installed and it worked before.

Guest mhackoy

i highly appreciated if someone give me a hand. can i flash the latest nightly build without any wipes.?

if not. could you tell me what wipes should i do. thank you.

Guest mhackoy

i highly appreciated if someone give me a hand. can i flash the latest nightly build without any wipes..?

currently using nightly build 0610

Guest Untot

i highly appreciated if someone give me a hand. can i flash the latest nightly build without any wipes..?

currently using nightly build 0610

Cache & dalvik should be enough

Guest ASergey

What do you mean by "unlock the phone"? The MTP doesn't work for me. I can only charge the battery, no usb connection. I have drivers installed and it worked before.

Cable may be damaged?

When i read newspapers on my y300, screen is draining battery faster than it should (15% in maybe 20 minutes), brightness is automatic and buld is 0608 nightly. Does anybody else have this problem? Other than that everything is peachy :D

Guest theoldsmithy

hi all, the text underneath the icons has gone from my home screens since the 0610 nightly. Any idea how I get them back? Thanks

Guest Hardone

hi all, the text underneath the icons has gone from my home screens since the 0610 nightly. Any idea how I get them back? Thanks

Press and hold the screen on empty space in the homescreen. Popup opens.

Press the three dots above the text Widgets. Turn off Hide icon labels 

Guest netfa

hi,

thanks for your job guys.

in:

cm-11-20140612-NIGHTLY-u8833

cm-11-20140613-NIGHTLY-u8833

cm-11-20140614-NIGHTLY-u8833

cm-11-20140615-NIGHTLY-u8833

VPN not work for me... it connect but cant receive any data... i tested with more vpn servers and vpn apps...

Edited by netfa

Guest netfa

New version of chil360 kernel (v0.42)

Do not try to download the kernel of slimkat rom, because you will see something like "phone has stopped" (or something like that :D )

Download the kernel from http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=810679 Dark Cricket adapted it for cm11 roms :) .

is this just for g510?

and what is this for? :D :D 

Guest dan555

Hi

I have a couple of questions on the g510 version of the ROM

Would the ROM work on the g510-0100 model

Is there any more issues / problems (including lag) on stock kernel

What about with chilli's kernel

Is there ota updates for chilli's kernelt

Which kernel is the best

Thanks Daniel

Edited by dan555

Guest j-beltran

New version of chil360 kernel (v0.42)

Do not try to download the kernel of slimkat rom, because you will see something like "phone has stopped" (or something like that :D )

Download the kernel from http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=810679 Dark Cricket adapted it for cm11 roms :) .

Thank you so much. I've tested it and I could finally finish the test of Antutu Benmarck including the 3D graphics. I have the G510! It works great.

1z86eb.jpg

Edited by j-beltran