[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest DamnedMaruko

Thank you Dazzozo! 
I come from lot of android device and i've changed a lot of roms xD In developers way, you're absolutely the best i ever saw.

I'm waiting for a nightlies a little bit more stable, cause i use a lot of email and browser..

Thank you again :D

Guest rederik75

So: chill down, and wait. If you want stable, flash a stable rom. If you want CM11, live with the bugs. That simple.

...or buy yourself a nokia lumia ! - I would add.... :-D

Guest Phrazor

Umh... ok.

Now I have realized that I don't have Launcer3 but (i think) Google Home.

It's because I have flashed " pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4-20131126-signed" and not the GApps by Dazzozo...

So, I think that I have to keep the search bar..

Same Problem here... Have flashed google apps but cannot disable google search bar and dont have any options to do it...

http://android.thebronasium.com/pa_gapps-stripped-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Edited by Phrazor

Guest fricy81

@fricy81

We just had a perfectly normal civilized conversation & no one really demanded anything.

q

Now compare this with your post!

Sorry if I offended anyone, I felt the conversation was sliding into a useless rant like what we had in other threads. And look at me, it turns out I was the one ranting.

I'll shut up now. :-)

Hey guys! I have a bug and I think it's not reported yet. The sliding function with stock keyboard doesn't work. I can only tap letters but I can not swype between them. This is my logcat, I hope it's good, sorry if not. :)

12-12 14:27:16.410 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:17.850 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:19.280 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:20.130 I/ActivityManager(575): Displayed com.android.systemui/.recent.RecentsActivity: +335ms
12-12 14:27:20.710 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:21.770 W/Babel   (5762): account not found in intent, try getActiveAccount()
12-12 14:27:22.130 W/Babel   (5762): Account is no longer valid, giving up invitation fragment
12-12 14:27:22.140 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:23.020 I/ActivityManager(575): Displayed com.google.android.talk/com.google.android.apps.babel.phone.BabelHomeActivity: +1s296ms
12-12 14:27:23.560 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:24.080 I/LatinIME:LogUtils(778): Dictionary info: dictionary = contacts.it_IT.dict ; version = ? ; date = ?
12-12 14:27:24.350 E/DataHolder(5762): Internal data leak within a DataBuffer object detected!  Be sure to explicitly call close() on all DataBuffer extending objects when you are done with them. (Circles:size=4)
12-12 14:27:24.350 E/DataHolder(5762): Internal data leak within a DataBuffer object detected!  Be sure to explicitly call close() on all DataBuffer extending objects when you are done with them. (Circles:size=4)
12-12 14:27:24.990 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:26.410 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:27.840 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:29.270 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:30.710 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:32.080 W/IInputConnectionWrapper(5762): showStatusIcon on inactive InputConnection
12-12 14:27:32.140 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:32.440 W/IInputConnectionWrapper(5762): showStatusIcon on inactive InputConnection
12-12 14:27:33.560 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:35.000 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1
12-12 14:27:36.430 E/Sensors (575): sensors_poll_context_t::pollEvents, line 202: receive event #### i=3, nb=1

Edited by Guest

Lol not started aosp but yet said he was working on it even before we even heard of cm 11

Why do you want AOSP so much? You wouldn't notice any difference from CM11.

Guest ericchanlol

just flashed 12/12 nightly. last tried the EXPERIMENTAL... so this nightly performs pretty good, smooth, even better than 10.2 nightly at first glance. havent checked out the camera, video, and other functions yet. 

:D TWO THUMBS UP!

Guest Eiswette

@Dazazoo

Thank you very much!!!

@ Androider 101

Are you talking about "gesture typing"?

That wasn't working for me at first as well. I had installed "mini modular package". I installed "full modular package" over it and now it's working fine. Maybe reinstalling the mini package would have helped as well ;)

@everybody

How does quoting work in this forum?

Edited by Eiswette

Guest bogdanwp

@everybody

How does quoting work in this forum?

You just select `multiquote` from the respective post , drag the selection box to what you want to quote and press ok,

Edited by bogdanwp

I updated to latest nightly. but I don't have root access for mounting root as r/w. anyone having the same problem??

I had the same problem. I just downloaded this zip and installed it under CWM. Then in installed SuperSU from the market and enabled root under "Developer Options".

Edited by Abgdhl

Guest Eiswette

You just select `multiquote` from the respective post , drag the selection box to what you want to quote and press ok,

Thank you! Thought I was stupid when I tried what you said and it didn't work...Tried it with mozilla and succeeded. Thanks.

I noticed the green bar being gone with the latest nightly :-D hope it worked for everyone else too

Guest Phrazor

Is there a way to install Gapps without Google experience Launcher ? Or to disable it ? Both links are with google launcher :(

Edited by Phrazor

Guest SaurabhRCk

I had the same problem. I just downloaded this zip and installed it under CWM. Then in installed SuperSU from the market and enabled root under "Developer Options".

can you mount system as rw?? I have root access with various access. just can't mount system as rw

Guest nirmalbalaji

Is there a way to install Gapps without Google experience Launcher ? Or to disable it ? Both links are with google launcher :(

Use Daz's PA stripped Gapps which don't have anything except Play Store and Google Play Services or if you have flashed any other Gapps which includes many Google apps you can remove what ever you want with Terminal Emulator.

Remove App from System (Be careful of what you remove):

$ su (to become root user, now the $ will change to #)

# mount -o remount,rw /system (to have a permission to read and write)

# rm /system/app/Filename.apk (to remove the apps in system/app)

# rm /system/priv-app/Filename.apk (to remove the apps in system/priv-app)

(Optional, to make read-only again)

# mount -o remount,r /system

(When Finished)

# reboot

Guest nirmalbalaji

Daz, what about the CalendarProvider that was missing from your stripped PA Gapps? Did you include and will post the updated package anytime sooner?

All those Google apps are becoming an evil force by enforcing the users to use Google Plus. That Google Experience Launcher doesn't allow the device to go to deep sleep sometimes. It stays awake for 8 hours continuously on my device and causing a battery drain pretty faster in stand by. I just slapped it with Nova Launcher. :P

Guest Dazzozo

Daz, what about the CalendarProvider that was missing from your stripped PA Gapps? Did you include and will post the updated package anytime sooner?

All those Google apps are becoming an evil force by enforcing the users to use Google Plus. That Google Experience Launcher doesn't allow the device to go to deep sleep sometimes. It stays awake for 8 hours continuously on my device and causing a battery drain pretty faster in stand by. I just slapped it with Nova Launcher. :P

I already updated it. The 14/11 package is bugged, the 26/11 package is fixed.

Guest nirmalbalaji

I already updated it. The 14/11 package is bugged, the 26/11 package is fixed.

Oh I didn't see that first post for a while. This tiny package will be really helpful for the future CM 11 flashers and the people who have problems with GEL and G+. :)