[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest YeeApple

Which Huawei ROM version do you have now?

I'm using B197 (I have update.app). Also I have B195 version ROM. Now I know how to flash a ROM but is there any way to install stock recovery back?

Guest fonz93

I'm using B197 (I have update.app). Also I have B195 version ROM. Now I know how to flash a ROM but is there any way to install stock recovery back?

Are you able to flash any update.app? if yes, that's the way

Guest dammann

I had a similar issue when passed from [b200] AOSP ROM to Slimkat, the back button didn't work. I discovered that it was because I restored some system settings from TitaniumBackup. As the settings came from a different ROM they f***d up the system. I had to reflash the rom again after a full wipe.

Hey!

Just wanted to report that after a full wipe all buttons work as expected. Thank you again for your help.

Updated to Chil360 v 0.46 --> Working smoothly!

Guest TayoOnabule

Lately, I can't hang up calls completely. It stays on 'Hanging up'.

Anybody having the same problem as me?

Sounds like you need to flash a update.app

It's a baseband problem i think

Guest spikypotato

Sounds like you need to flash a update.app

It's a baseband problem i think

I think you're right. Recently I've messed up with basebands because I want to try Firefox OS on my Y300.

:o  update.app? Does that mean I have to flash original firmware? 

EDIT: Yep. It's baseband problem. Flashed the Europe baseband and the call hang up problem is now solved. 

TIL (today I learned) not to mess up with basebands. 

Edited by spikypotato

Guest Corn Flake

Can someone help me? I tried this CM11 and SlimKat and on both roms I have a problem that wifi is draining my battery even if it is turned off. I disabled every backgdound app via greenify but it didn't help. 

Do you have same problem or know how to fix it?

Guest ZolaIII

Can someone help me? I tried this CM11 and SlimKat and on both roms I have a problem that wifi is draining my battery even if it is turned off. I disabled every backgdound app via greenify but it didn't help.

Do you have same problem or know how to fix it?

Something that is turned of can't draw power. Try the Synopsis repack as moddingg did use original (Huaweis) WiFi recompiled driver (until now). Problem is probably something else.

Guest fonz93

There is an option in wi-fi settings that allow to use wi-fi even if is disabled, i don't know for which feature (maybe location), try to uncheck it.

Guest dammann

Hi guys,

I just want to ask, how is this rom? Stable? Any bugs/issues?

Hi elect. Please shuffle through the posts a few pages back. The question has been raised so many times to now. You will find specific answers to your questions!

Guest soulhand

This rom is nightly

So isn't stable and with a lot of bugs

And yet it's stable enough for me to use a a daily ROM. I use the Synopsis kernel - before I installed that, I got lots of random reboots. Since then, none.

Everything works (for me, your experience may be different, of course) - apart from some weird issues with battery life (I can have long periods of very good battery usage, heading for 3-0+ hours, then it will switch to extremely high battery life (losing 50% in an hour). Seems to be triggered (sometimes) by travelling away from the house (but not always, and it doesn't always stop when I stop travelllng either), so it's either a mobile-data issue or a location-tracking issue?